A Halo TC may be in the works

It looks like a very polluted world that is barely capable of supporting life. Very dark, mostly gray and brownish colors.

Huhnh!?! GAHH! I certainly didn't think it looked like that when I was working on it but now I see where you are coming from.

Grr, that's annoying.

If it's supposed to be living, then there should be more greens, and you should take out the very edge. It looks like an atmospheric haze.

The haze is supposed to be there. The green thing would be good though.

Okay. Those land masses look like clouds, actually, now that I think about it.

@0101181920, on Nov 11 2007, 12:18 AM, said in A Halo TC may be in the works:

Mrxak, that's what I meant about the disabled spartans.

Yeah, I know. Just clarifying for anybody that didn't read the books.

@mrxak, on Nov 12 2007, 01:36 AM, said in A Halo TC may be in the works:

Yeah, I know. Just clarifying for anybody that didn't read the books.

What, like me? My secret to knowing everything: Wikipedia and Halopedia. I have none of the books, none of the games, and never plan on having any of them. Evil laugh.

So how's this going on the non-glamorous front? (i.e your coding and all that other stuff you know I'm interested in)

And that isn't classified? Please tell.

Well, I just made a start on the background work (i.e, everything else) last weekend. I'll get more done next weekend.

Also, I'd like to ask everyone to keep the fact that I only work on this on the weekends in mind. You can ask for updates during the week if you want, but all I'll be able to tell you is what I did last week.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 17 November 2007 - 10:59 AM

DELETE FOR SECURITY REASONS

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 28 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

A. How do I change my forum name?
B. I have registered on your forum. My forum name is FenixPheonix.

Click on 'Profile' at the top of the forum. At the very top of the profile page, it has your name and you can change it. Or I can change it for you if you want.

I'm really sorry, and I'm sure I sound like a helpless newb, but I can't find this option. I have run a search on help, and it says how to do it, but the option isn't under the personal profile like it says it should be.

I'll help you out on my forum. Check your inbox.

What do you have in mind for storylines?

Well, firstly, I'm planning-

UH

Shlimazel's post killed by: the guardians

Sweet.

@shlimazel, on Nov 18 2007, 05:17 PM, said in A Halo TC may be in the works:

Well, firstly, I'm planning-

UH

Shlimazel's post killed by: the guardians

That's the second mention I've heard of "the guardians." Who the heck are they?

@starsword, on Nov 19 2007, 08:59 PM, said in A Halo TC may be in the works:

That's the second mention I've heard of "the guardians." Who the heck are they?

In Halo multiplayer, if a player gets killed and the death can not be attributed to any other player or suicide (e.g. loose rocks fall on said player's head), then the credit for the kill is attributed to "The Guardians" (as in, 'Player 1 was killed by the Guardians)' et al). Reference to the Guardians beyond the sphere of Halo multiplayer is typically either intended as a joke.