Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Rameretz animates a bouquet of roses, which begin to terrorize Tokyo.

mrxak, on Jan 30 2006, 11:58 PM, said:

mrxak looks at the timer and notes it's at 562.
View Post

Cade increases the timer to 564. Why did I suddenly post? Because it was amazingly pointless in the right way- in a way that was interesting. Tickled my fancy. I got tired of the long stories. I got tired of the randomness too, so I got tired of everything. Ironically, randomness got too predictable: kill or hurt someone. Perhaps I could come back if I merely did something not related to those two... like adding Star Wars to the acid pit.

WTF was a really odd member... he complained that this topic was stupid. I think he just registered on the Ambrosia boards without knowing about its culture. And then MagnusApollo, who normally ignores this topic, one of the admins posted, and explained.

Then Cade magically disappears using the newest Tele Portation Device version 899.25.

Nothing will get back, unless: 1) We discuss the odd complaining WTF did, seriously. or perhaps 2) Cade starts doing things that dont do serious personal harm: injury or death.

I remember DE wondering where I was and trying to get me back. I wonder if he still wants me back or has forgotten because it has such a long since I last posted. Then I can to the teleportation line: ...much to his dismay

- Disappears (or maybe not!), Cade.

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 31 January 2006 - 11:35 AM

You are wrong-899.25 is not the latest version; I have version 900.

General Cade Smart, on Jan 31 2006, 10:35 AM, said:

I remember DE wondering where I was and trying to get me back. I wonder if he still wants me back or has forgotten because it has such a long since I last posted. Then I can to the teleportation line: ...much to his dismay

- Disappears (or maybe not!), Cade.
View Post

Now how could I ever forget you? 😄

DE hops into the acid pit with joy.

Jeffie attempts to follow suit, but can't find any clubs. Jack hearts comes instead.

Boris is quite lost at the moment.

Rameretz, on Jan 30 2006, 10:56 PM, said:

Rameretz animates a bouquet of roses, which begin to terrorize Tokyo.
View Post

Hamster calls it Biollante, and feeds it cheese.

Posted Image

Freq explodes and reappears!

Boris demands to know who did it.

Luke takes the blame willingly.

Hamster, on Feb 1 2006, 10:35 PM, said:

Hamster calls it Biollante, and feeds it cheese.

Coos in a motherly tone, and is eaten

Antarse walks in and shows off his gaster.

Jeffe is stunned, in awe of the gaster.

Rickton belatedly says "Hi" to Cade.

Is thrown up in a pool of slime from the beast

Boris ponders about the meaning of life.

Fish

De'Lish

Boris demands to know what is this substance called fish.

Mazca, on Feb 9 2006, 08:57 PM, said:

Fish
View Post

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 10 February 2006 - 03:26 PM