Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Luke shoots Boris in the face. Boris suffers only a cut lip and a minor nosebleed. Luke boggles at the situation.

This is ridiculous!!! Humanity has reached a new all time low! I came to this forum thinking there might actually be some semblance of intelligence but instead I find idiots like Jimbob!! Seriously, don't any of you have anything better to do than get on here and post a bunch of total BULL s###!!!!

Jimbob, on Aug 27 2005, 07:50 PM, said:

Jimbob develops a theory as such:

1. One who falls in the acid pit is likely stupid.
2. One who is stupid is one who is susceptible to be pushed.
3. One who is pushed will likely fall into the acid pit.
4. One who falls into the acid pit was likely pushed, and is stupid.
View Post

Member WTF. You are reading a thread entitled
"Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit..., Return of the Son of the Wife of Boozy"

What exactly did you expect? I would seriously doubt that a deeply thought out message of intelligent nature would be found in a thread such as that. If you wish to look at other areas and topics on the Ambrosia Forum, I assure you that you will find some of the most intellectual converstaions spattered throughout this site.

Feel free to post other topics to try to draw more intellectual conversation.

And I disagree that his post was humanity's all time low.
THIS is humanities all time low.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...761655&q;=pizazz

WTF, on Jan 25 2006, 05:21 PM, said:

Blah, blah, blah, peas and carrots.
View Post

Dear WTF,

You are either an account duplicate, or a crazy-dumb losat. Either way, you are trolling, and fail at life.

Regards,

Posted Image

DE welcomes Magnus to Boozy with a complementary drink of his choice.

Thanks for getting rid of WTF, but that video was flat out disturbing.

I don't have much time to post, so:

BLARGHH!!!

Such contrast to the norm... I need a beer.

Rickton dumps pure ammonia in the acid pit.

Hamster tosses in a fish, which turns into a small potato with wings. It hobbles out, and joins its brethren as they flock across the peanut buttery skies, wafting on the currents of dreams.

Hamster hands the bag of herbs to Rickton.

Rameretz tosses in the Harry Potter series.

Jeffie tosses himself into the pit.

Jeffie and the swirling crapload of J.K. Rowling combine to form a hideous beast, physically manifested as a kitten with abnormally bulbous eyes. It pads over to DE, mews softly, and dies all over his foot.

Throws in more fantasy series

DE kicks in the general directions of Hamster, making what's left of the monster thing hit Hamster in the face.

DE pulls out a remote control and begins to fly a mini Manta around the bar.

Luke catches the mini Manta in mid-air with his immense frog-like tongue and pulls it into his mouth. He chews once, twice, and swallows loudly. Then he licks his lips.

DE realizes the Manta is still working in it's deformed/digested state.

With his controller, DE makes Luke fly around the room.

Luke, thinking quickly, takes adavantage of the situation by claiming divine powers and threatening the bar patrons with the wrath of doom.

Realizing the similarity to a movie fond in memory, Rameretz tosses the Star Wars series in the pit as well, plus a few extra storm troopers for good measure.

Hamster, wiping the dead kitten-monster off his face, looks up to discover Luke held aloft by divine powers, and preaching the True Word.

Hamster falls prostrate, and hopes he has enough root beer indulgences to be spared from purgatory.

mrxak looks at the timer and notes it's at 562.