Anyone else observe these bugs? (full version)

lindawing wrote:
**Yes, I have noticed the lack of coins after Flash Freeze! I only spent about 800 of my over-2000 coins, and I came out with only about 200!!!!!!! No fair!!! They left me in one fell swoop!

I've built back up to over 500 again, but every time I think about it I get upset. Then, of course, there's the thieving Rojinko! I know that's a glitch, but it just goes to show how careful you should be of ANY merchant, right? (That's a joke--I don't really think that way, for all you merchants out there.)

🙂

Linda

Well, heck. Then how is this to be fixed? I've already bothered Ben twice to replace missing spells. Any advice from Ambrosia folk? Gathering coins and loading up Ferazel's pockets is truly part of the fun in this game.

😄

Amorisse wrote:

Yet now, as I'm in Fire in the Hole, I have only 400-something. I got swiped a couple times, but not too often and I've recovered more than that from the enemies and all. Haven't I?

:rolleyes:**

Is there any chance you got a good solid whack or two before this? When you take a shot, you lose coins...

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Amorisse wrote:
**Well, heck. Then how is this to be fixed? I've already bothered Ben twice to replace missing spells. Any advice from Ambrosia folk? Gathering coins and loading up Ferazel's pockets is truly part of the fun in this game.

😄

Which spells are missing? As far as I know, the only misplaced spells are the Ice Wall and the Ice Crystal spells that were switched...

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Which spells are missing? As far as I know, the only misplaced spells are the Ice Wall and the Ice Crystal spells that were switched...

VBlade has a tendency to be missing in some people's games, apparently at random. I believe this is what Ben fixed in 1.0.3 when he wrote
-- Fixed disappearing scrolls
in the progress log.

------------------
--JB

"Miren al pepino. Que suaves movimentos. Es como montequilla en un chango pelon." -- Larry the Cucumber

David Dunham wrote:
**Is there any chance you got a good solid whack or two before this? When you take a shot, you lose coins...

I did get Ferazel clobbered a couple times...a few times, really. A couple times by those axe-swingers and also when his shield wore off when hopping from spiked ice ball to spiked ice ball (over that chasm near the start of Flash Freeze). But over 500 coins worth? Is there a formula to how many coins get lost? It just seems to me, when I've looked at the coinage after he lost a few, it was only just a few 10, 20 tops, which I'd gain back by either running to pick up or by defeating the foe and collecting the spoils.

Thanks for your help 🙂

lisette@sweetness.com