Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

mWalk watches Boris's efforts get stopped by the super sticky glue

Dash looks away as mrxak "turns hard," too embarassed to say anything.

In an alternate, less sophomoric reality, Dash ducks into a roll as mrxak turns hard to starboard, almost shaving off Dash's sensor array. Suddenly realising that he's not really in a spaceship, Dash ceases floating about the bar and falls...straight into the acid pit.

splash.

gurgle.

spit.

A stereotypical hooded figure enters the bar, drinks the acid pit then starts yelling, "Ducks, ducks, ducks!"

Aforementioned stereotypical figure leaves to write up an entrance post to another bar.

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

I'm posting from my class on the Cold War to tell you that Destroyer E is the victor. Frequency 245 is the runner up. JacaByte is a pathetic 8th place.

Is there a contest?

Dash raises hand to be entered in the contest

Dash's arm is promptly shot off

Dash jumps up and down wildly

"Pick me! Pick me!"

@mrxak, on Sep 11 2006, 02:06 PM, said in Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...:

I'm posting from my class on the Cold War to tell you that Destroyer E is the victor. Frequency 245 is the runner up. JacaByte is a pathetic 8th place.

Um... cool?

What did I just win and what is my prize?

Boris demands to know what mrxak is talking about. He wonders what contest.

I'll give you all one last hint, because I'm awesome. Boris Yetskins is in 6th place. I meager score, but not terrible.

Boris is still confused at this "awesomeness" that mrxak has said.

/A ship enters the system/
frwwwwwwwrrroooopppp

A long and slender like vessel with thrusters that burn with blue vertigo color to them, it's outer shell metallic making it almost impossible to spot to the naked eye as well as cheap sensors. It lands in the farthest docking pad on the station.

/A ramp lowers from the ship after landing/
sssssfffffssshhhh

Lights flicker on, highlighting the ramp and the surrounding area of the ship. A mysterious figure walks out. Dressed in a long robe of expensive cloth, and a hood over it's head. The eyes glow obsidian red, as if anything to make contact with it could be melted instantly.

The creature walks out of the docking bay area and heads for the Boozerama bar. Making sure to walk through the back streets as to not gain any attention. The creature turned a corner, and ran into 3 large bounty hunters.

"We've been expecting you..." the creature made an odd clicking sound and took one step back, reaching behind what seemed like it's back, it revealed a short rod that suddenly became very long. Possibly made from Izronite, the strongest substance found on this side of the Damascus nebula....AND HOLY CRAP I'M BORED AT WORK...

This post has been edited by mWalk : 12 September 2006 - 10:57 AM

@mrxak, on Sep 11 2006, 02:06 PM, said in Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...:

Why the bloody hell was I in 8th place? I wasn't even in the fight to begin with!

Anyway, I shall enilate you 2400 times with my nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

Boom.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 12 September 2006 - 12:52 PM

mrxak rolls for initiative.

Boris sits.

Don't make me start counting down numbers again!

Excellent.

Boris kicks Mazca and Mrxak.

Just for that, 282.

Hamster stands around until he starts collecting dust, then suddenly becomes useful as a handy doorstop. Nations rejoice, and he gains sovereignty over 5 planets.