Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Shaddap.

;_;

Boo.

I'VE GOT MY FINGER ON THE BUTTON!

No! The Rootbeer floodgate valve!

Hamster enters bullet time, as he springs towards mrxak, plastic spork in paw.

mrxak activates porcupine mode, and awaits Hamster's demise.

Posted Image

Seeing as how Boris has no teeth, he begins to kick mrxak with steel studded boots.

mrxak activates super sticky glue mode, and awaits Boris Yetskin's demise.

mWalk runs into the room and presses the big red button on the wall.

Dash appears.

Dash disappears.

Dash's disembodied voice says "oh, crap."

Dash reappears, upside inside-out (livin' la vida loca...).

Dash explodes out of shame.

Dash appears.

DE activates tickle mrxak mode, and waits to see what will happen.

A few hours before

mWalk pulls into his driveway, presses his garage door opener, yet the garage door refuses to open

A man steps from out of the bushes, he was dressed in all grey, wearing a suit and an odd looking hat, and had some type of gadget over his eyes that looked like an expensive pair of 3D glasses. ":Giiggilerg aggro sllllsshiii:" said the man, he suddenly paused and lifted up a flap of skin from his neck activating some sort of control. "Sorry about that, as I was saying, I see you're having trouble. Might I assist you?"

mWalk, with a skeptical look on his face said "I-I guess... Who are you?" with an unsure look as if he didn't know what he got himself into. The man laughed and told him to not worry. "Check your pocket" the man said, mWalk pulled out a remote out of his pocket, it looked like it couldn't have possibly been made by any human. "Well? Press the button!" The man urged.

mWalk pressed the button but the garage did not open, the man with a worried look on his face grabbed the remote from mWalk and suddenly went into shock. He turned on his heals, looked back at mWalk as he was walking away and said "I gave you the wrong remote!This never happened!" The man shifted into a sprint and went back into the bushes to never be seen again.

mWalk sat in his car rethinking everything and suddenly realized he still had a broken garage door opener.

present

A sudden spark in the midst of the action catches everyones gaze, a brief silence occurs, chaos ensues. The spark grew bigger and started twisting, it opened up till it was nearly 30 times it's own size. Suddenly a force pulled everyone in the surrounding area into the hole, unable to get out of it's grasp. The bar was destroyed, along with everything and everyone in it.

This post has been edited by mWalk : 08 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

A few seconds before total annihilation

Hamster, acting quickly, rearranged the roman suffix to Boozy, taking the 3rd character and switching it with the first, then discarding the second.

There was a sudden nothing.

( )

end

DE points out that a bar cannot be destroyed until the 1000th post.

mWalk jumps out of the shadows, thrusting his katana at DE's neck

FIN.

You got a Bubble Trouble high score! Enter your name:

Damn, not nearly as high of a score if I would have pushed those glowy things into each other. OH THE HUMANITY!

Boris gets a UV ray and shines it on mrxak hoping that he turns hard so Boris can demolish him with his steel studded boots.