Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

General Cade Smart, on Jan 31 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

WTF was a really odd member... he complained that this topic was stupid. I think he just registered on the Ambrosia boards without knowing about its culture. And then MagnusApollo, who normally ignores this topic, one of the admins posted, and explained.
View Post

I don't ignore the topics. I look through most of them daily to make sure people are getting along and not making waves. I'm just here to be the happiness guru!

I just don't post that often.

Bows humbly

Space-time is ripped in half, and becomes in fact unreal, as MagnusApollo posts in Boozy.

Hamster drinks a root beer.

Sticks gum to head, then jumps so that head bumps ceiling, making Rameretz hang

Jeffie begins making waves. However, being that they are made from the first thing he could get his hands on, acid from the aptly named acit pit, his waves do not maintain a wave-like shape, instead burning wave shaped holes in the floor. And his hands...

Jeffie's hands die.

Buries hands, weeping loudly

But because this is the boozy bar, Jeffie's hands' ghosts appear and fly to their old place, Jeffie's arms.

Crow T. Robot walks into the Boozerama Bar and sees all the chaos going on and decides to go to the bar for some WD-40.

AJ sits down in a corner, mutters something about 26 iterations of this ridiculous idea, and reminisces about the past.

Freq welcomes AJ in the Boozy Bar XXVI and offers a Jeffiesandwich to him.

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 17 February 2006 - 07:48 AM

Having been offered as a sandwich, Jeffie spreads himself liberally over a piece of bread, slices himself up and lays down on the bread, and asks, "Anything else? Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese?"

This post has been edited by Jeffie : 17 February 2006 - 09:57 AM

DE break dances for no reason.

Tosses DE a fifty

AJ requests Lettuice, Tomato, Salt, Pepper, Mustard, Mayo, Oil, and Vinegar please.

Say... Does this place still have an acid pit?

Oui.

DE takes a break from break dancing and chucks AJ into the acid pit. That answers that question.

DE grabs the fifty continues his break dancing.

Rameretz takes ladle and scoops acid from the acid pit and flings it at DE.

The acid of the acid pit bites Rameretz, Rameretz tries to bite the acid, too, but realises too late, that he's trying to bite acid, so his teeth vaporize.

JoeBob walks out and back in, then falls on the floor. A slight acid residue starts cooking him on one side.