Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

JoeBob, on Aug 8 2005, 02:03 PM, said:

JoeBob eats a sprinklien donut.
View Post

Should I be flattered? 😛

Yes.

EDIT: Hey, I just saw that this is my 777th post, cool, isn't it?

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 09 August 2005 - 08:31 AM

Mack slips in, wearing a floor-length hooded cloak, and he sits at the bar.

"A milkshake, please."

Rickton hands Mack a milkshake. Made from cheese.

Jimbob, on Aug 8 2005, 02:00 PM, said:

Should I be flattered? 😛
View Post

about what?

JoeBob, on Aug 9 2005, 05:08 PM, said:

about what?
View Post

An uncanny name resemblance. I assume that it's because your mother ######ed my father. Perhaps I am wrong.

Jimbob takes command of the turrets and points them at the bar. He blows the s### out of rickton and laughs. Then he urinates into the acid pit, and takes note of his piss's basic state. He laughs again.

DE notices the acid pit turning into salt, water, and whatever was in Jimbob's piss. DE nukes it, and it regenerates, with fresh acid.

A root beer drinks DE.

"What? How did I get in the pit when it was my brother 'Bath' that The Cheat threw into the pit? No one threw me in."

For pay, barth walks over to The Cheat and negates his gravitational attraction, then throws him out the window. The Cheat somehow regains his gravitational orientation (something to do with traveling at high speeds through the planet's magnetic field), but he is already outside the atmosphere. He promptly falls into a high parking orbit. That is in a direct line with a space station. The Cheat puts up a force field around himself, hits the station, thereby stopping his orbit, and he falls.... Right through the roof of ol' Boozy. Into the acid pit. At such a high speed that the regenerators are blown to bits. The Cheat climbs up out of the pit (a bit shaven, but none the worse for wear), and Barth forgives him with his fingers crossed behind his back. Barth hands The Cheat a Lukewarm One that has a fake ice cube in it.

This post has been edited by barth : 10 August 2005 - 01:12 PM

Mack accepts the cheese milkshake and takes a sip.

He utters one word.

"Base."

He drinks the rest, and says, "Toss me another."

Freq goes to the bar and orders a sandwich.

The Cheat notes that the Boozy bar is on the planet Boozerama. Not Earth, thus The Cheat never did any of the above stuff.

Actually, it's on Evildrome.

Of course The Cheat didn't do it all ; most of it was done to him.

Rickton, in his exploded state, quickly whips up another cheeseshake. Cheesesteak?

Nothin like cheesteak and a cheeseshake.

DE comes from Philadelphia, but he doesn't like cheesesteaks.

DE throws barth into the acid pit for disturbing the sanctity of the original.

DE gets a root beer.

Freq takes the barth slobber with a big spoon out of the pit, fills it in a mixer and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and mixes, and makes a timefield around the mixer, so that barth will be mixed forever!!!!!!! (This is the pain for his gravedig of the origin)

Barth misunderstands how being thrown into the pit could change him into slobber, especially since he is sustained by acid. He drains the pit dry by inhaling the acid, then proceeds to give DE mouth to mouth acidic desuscitation. Then he shoots a particularly disturbing stream at Freq for trying to manipulate barth into a mixer. Freq's eyes immediately disintegrate, and DE's lungs are eaten away. Barth exhales the rest of the acid back into the pit. He replaces DE's lungs with mechanical ones, and puts an eye chip implant into Freq's eyes that allows him to see somewhat. Barth apologizes to all for the misunderstanding regarding the original. Then Barth orders a grilled cheese sandwich.

The Cheat gives barth a hug then explodes. Another The Cheat is sitting in the corner holding a remote with a button that says EXPLODE D00D! Many The Cheats explode as a result.

Barth eats the grilled cheese sandwich.