Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Egras, you're a junior member. Deal with it.

continues watching as Egras's body melts away

Mack, if you saw my sig it says "Once was The Cheat". That means I switched users.

The Cheat dies so many times that the Acid Pit is filled with Cheat bodys and burns through the lid. The Cheat eventually regenerates on top of all his old bodys and kicks Mack in the nuts.

DE gives Jimbob a milkshake.

Eegras Studios, on Aug 1 2005, 05:40 PM, said:

Mack, if you saw my sig it says "Once was The Cheat". That means I switched users.
View Post

I'm fully aware of that fact.

laughs at Egras as he stubs his toe from kicking Mack's body armor that he wears all over his body

/steals Jimbob's kazoo and washes it out with a scotch.
/hands the scotch to Egras who chokes on it.

The Cheat watches barth give scotch to someone named Egras. He then cheats the bar into giving him the perfect dose of God powerz. Not too much and not too little.

Rickton returns to his brainchild.

Mack reminds Egras that no one can have god powers here.

Only if you have a Hamster Pelt cloak.

Mini-Me hands out Reese's Pieces to everyone.
POISON Reese's Pieces!

Barth receives the Reeces Pieces and dips it into someone's coffee.
Then he watches as Egras tries to manipulate a puppet of The Cheat. And laughs uproariously.

The milkshake brings a rush of nostalgia to Jimbob, as long as a rush of chocolate. He gulps it down and gets an enormous brain freeze, and permanent brain damage settles in.

He jumps up and starts screaming, "Hey ya'll, I love milkshakes! M-O-O-N, That spells milkshake!"

Barth throws a Reeces at Jimbob's left earlobe.

How hard is it to beleve that Eegras is me? Ive decided that I dont want to impersonate The Cheat on these boards so I decided to change my user name, now stop being stupid.

DE doesn't like Reese's Pieces.

For everybody:

The Cheat=Eegras Studios

Freq takes The Cheat and Eegras Studios, throws them into the acid pit, they amalgamate in it with each other, Freq collects with his anti-acid-submarine the The Cheat and Eegras slobber, fills it in a baking dish, puts the baking dish in an oven, putes the baking dish after 2 hours out of the oven, puts the baking dish into the fridge, puts it after 2 hours back in the bar aaaaaaand The Eegras Cheat Studios was born!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GRRAAAhhhh!!!!!" The Cheat yells in the direction of the nearest right wall. He then lunges at it and shatters the wall all over him. "Damn wall insulted Freq's mom." He pauses. "Why do I care?" The Cheat then promptly explodes.

Rickton stops.

Barth laughs at the ventriloquistic attempts. 😄

The Cheat procedes to ignore all of barth's posts.