Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

The Cheat cheats, gets his club back and procedes to make Rickton even less of a man then he is now.

Wormgrower asks The Cheat as to how he got a cat to open its mouth so wide, it seems like it was really hissing at something. Wormgrower puts out the fire in the hobo stove, and accidentally loses his Gerber in the acid pit.

The Cheat turns to Wormgrower, whilst still beatithing Rickton. "You have to see the whole picture to get it." The Cheat activates his antigravity cheat, allows his golfclub to keep doing as it pleases with Rickton, goes to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender goes stupid on him, giving him a shot of Nibos instead of 2 ounces of Nibos, The Cheat shoots him and hops over the counter, puts his mouth on the faucet and starts drinking.

The Cheat enters to find Rickton playing golf, which he is horribly bad at, not being a rich snob.

"Ill take whatever hes smoking."

DE notices business is slow, so he lights the customers on fire.

The cheat takes some time out of beating Rickton to go jump in a lake to stop the burning. He then returns and goes to the back corner and takes a seat.

Destroyer E, on Jun 14 2005, 05:52 PM, said:

DE kills Jeffie #7653487658374563.
View Post

Wow... I must've lost count... I never thought there were that many... I guess I'll give up... So Jeffie (mk. lots) runs around, like a chicken with his head cut off, just because he can. Then his head gets cut off, so he really is a chicken with its head cut off. He falls over dead, only after making another three and a half laps around the bar.

Anax looks at Jeffie, sighs, and kills him. Anax watches as Jeffie regenerates. Then, as Jeffie orders a drink, Anax ponders why the hell we all keep killing Jeffie.

The Cheat watches everyone kill Jeffie and decides to visit the hardware store. There he buys a few sheets of metal, a welding torch and a few magnets to round it all off. He puts the metal sheet over the regenerator and welds them in place. He does that until the Regenerator is covered. The Cheat then places the magnets on it in the words "Now you die!" and beats Jeffie over the head. His body disappears and a loud thunk-crack-scream is heard from the 'generator.

DE realizes this bar may only have another 50 posts. 😞

The Cheat wonders what the new Boozy bar is gonna be named.. How about: Boozy Bar 10X6. I lost count but that should be the right number.

Or we could just not care . . .

The Cheat kills mack for being stupid and then kills him for being dead.

It's M ack, not m ack. Get it right. So whoever mack is, he's dead, and I'm still here.

Rickton is.

Mack has been.

The Cheat notices the subtile diffrence between mack and Mack, mack having his head and butt in the right areas and not being able to see the floor under him like Mack can. The Cheat shoots them both like in a John Woo movie.

DE throws a birthday party at Rickton. Uhh... I mean "for".

The Cheat drops stuff at people.