GTW Game 43

I don't know; I think I had a pretty good argument that retep was guilty, which made my card more powerful. But Eugene barely said anything all game (as the heat was largely off him); I should have paid more attention to that. It wasn't till SIB voted to pass that last mission that I was like, hey, wait, maybe he is innocent…

My first thought when retep got the no confidence card was that a true innocent would throw it away the first chance he/she got. Retep didn't, but that wasn't his only mistake.

@jacabyte, on 14 October 2012 - 11:22 PM, said in GTW Game 43:

My first thought when retep got the no confidence card was that a true innocent would throw it away the first chance he/she got. Retep didn't, but that wasn't his only mistake.

It was a damning one though.

retep basically blew his cover by refusing to use that card. As the only guy to vote against that proposal - had he been innocent, he should have known that "both" traitors had voted in favor, and that therefore it was bad.

Techerakh caught this immediately.

@techerakh, on 14 October 2012 - 08:01 PM, said in GTW Game 43:

What??? What? Eugene was a traitor and he succeeded the mission?

What the hell happened in this entire game

My apologies to SIB I guess ???????

This makes it all worth it.

@techerakh, on 14 October 2012 - 08:01 PM, said in GTW Game 43:

What??? What? Eugene was a traitor and he succeeded the mission?

What the hell happened in this entire game

My apologies to SIB I guess ???????

Nah, 'sOK. I wasn't sure until I saw your retort. Then I knew you were innocent— that's why I apologized. Still, hi-five!