Global Thermonuclear War

I can't help but look in the direction of Crow T. Robot. I think mud might have been onto something despite the mobbing, and that's why the traitors wer after him.

The representative from the Gizmonic Institute thinks that mrxak might be having sinister intentions in mind.

mrxak, would it help alleviate your fears if I explained my reason for not posting?

-K

The man in blue yawned. "Interesting," he said, "but not unexpected."

After a moment's thought, he continued to speak. "mrxak has always been a senior among us, and he's a powerful force. I'm surprised to see him so aggressive, though. I think I'll vote for him, for a moment."

The man's display changed to read mrxak.

Ever notice how SoItBegins always votes for somebody that already has votes against them, and they're always innocent?

My vote is for Crow T. Robot.

Six hours until this round ends, folks!

Aaaand the vote is tied between mrxak and Crow T. Robot;

Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
prophile

mrxak
Crow T. Robot
SoItBegins

Kasofa1
mrxak

No vote
Kasofa1
nfreader
Shlimazel

Kinda would seem heartless to kill me today on my birthday, just saying. :hector_bird:

Given mrxak's aggrsssion towards me and his flawed logic, i have to agree with the other representatives that he seems to be acting oddly. Therefore i will vote for mrxak.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 20 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

Final vote tally:

mrxak
Crow T. Robot
SoItBegins
Shlimazel

Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
prophile

Kasofa1
mrxak

No Vote
Kasofa1
nfreader

(The camera shows the members sitting at the table quietly. Everyone awaits mrxak's judgment)

NARRATOR: mrxak. You have been charged with being a traitor. Guards? Take him away, please. Gentlemen, let us watch the destruction of mrxak's country on the Big Board.

(As everyone watches fusion weapons destroying mrxak's country, the guards take mrxak into a transformation chamber where he is turned back into his original form of Mazca. He is then returned to the surface to begin a new, transformed life.)

NARRATOR: wait, what's this? Is prophile taking a nap or is he dead? Someone check, please.

(SoItBegins checks for a pulse, and sadly shakes his head to the rest of the table. A guard checks prophile's drink that he'd been chugging from and finds poison in it.)

NARRATOR: prophile has been poisoned! Evil has struck us here in our secure bunker! No one is safe!

mrxak was a diplomat. prophile was the Intelligence Agent.

Remaining players:

Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
nfreader
Shlimazel
Kasofa1
SoItBegins

Crow T. Robot is a traitor.

He was the first person prophile investigated, which is why his vote post made so little sense;

@prophile, on 18 May 2012 - 07:31 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

I can't help but look in the direction of Crow T. Robot. I think mud might have been onto something despite the mobbing, and that's why the traitors wer after him.

But prophile didn't change his vote to Crow T. Robot during the previous round, nor did mud212 provide any reasoning behind his vote during the prior round. (He in fact said that his vote was for absolutely no reason.) Effectively prophile made a random vote based off a random vote that had been made the previous round. And then prophile was killed for it by Crow T. Robot, because his vote was not random, it was an attempt to nail a terrorist without alerting him to the fact that he was the IA. And we failed to recognize that.

And if Crow T. Robot isn't a terrorist then this is all too coincidental, and the terrorist is wickedly perceptive about who makes the best scapegoats. (In which case the terrorists have already won.) Gentlemen, I encourage you all to make your votes for Crow T. Robot before it is too late.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 22 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

@jacabyte, on 20 May 2012 - 05:45 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

He was the first person prophile investigated, which is why his vote post made so little sense;

But prophile didn't change his vote to Crow T. Robot during the previous round, nor did mud212 provide any reasoning behind his vote during the prior round. (He in fact said that his vote was for absolutely no reason.) Effectively prophile made a random vote based off a random vote that had been made the previous round. And then prophile was killed for it by Crow T. Robot, because his vote was not random, it was an attempt to nail a terrorist without alerting him to the fact that he was the IA. And we failed to recognize that.

And if Crow T. Robot isn't a terrorist then this is all too coincidental, and the terrorist is wickedly perceptive about who makes the best scapegoats. (In which case the terrorists have already won.) Gentlemen, I encourage you all to make your votes for Crow T. Robot before it is too late.

Okay, back up here, since when have I been calling for prophile to die because if we look back, the original votes that I have made so far are, ( Jacabyte , mud212, and mrxak). None of those are prophile. I agree with you Jacabyte that this terrorist is playing the game well. In looking back over the data, the representative from the Gizmonic Institute believes that SoItBegins is the terrorist.

This post has been edited by Crow T. Robot : 21 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hmm. Sorry mrxak, i guess that was the wrong way to break that tie. Anyway, if prophile was the ia and suspected crow, that is reason enough for me to vote for crow t robot.

I'm looking at votes that were made against you, not votes that you made. The votes that you've made prove jack squat.

I was the first to vote against you during the first round, and mud212 was the second. I retracted my vote and changed it to mud212, who was the lynch target and the terrorist target. (This is highly unusual, and I will go into detail on this)

prophile was the first to vote against you during the second round. He did not retract his vote and was killed by the terrorists.

So far the terrorists have been super aggressive. mud212 was not the terrorist target out of inactivity. On the contrary, everybody who is currently alive was online when it became apparent that mud212 would be lynched by a plurality of votes, after this post. That means the terrorists purposely wasted their night kill, to make some kind of point.

I think the terrorists are using a system whereby their target is the first person to vote for one of them, without retracting their vote. (Assuming there is more than one terrorist here, we don't actually know.) They did so to make sure that their target was chosen quickly and so Mackilroy would have a PM from the terrorists early in the round. This would explain why the terrorists wasted their nightkill during the first round and why prophile was killed after he made such a "random," inconspicuous vote.

I predict that I will be the terrorist's target for this round. But I don't care, I'm taking down a terrorist with me.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 20 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

@jacabyte, on 20 May 2012 - 05:45 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

And if Crow T. Robot isn't a terrorist then this is all too coincidental.

And how do you know that prophile investigated me? Did he tell you that was his intentions? During the round mud212 was killed, prophile believed that SoItBegins might be the terrorist. Since we now know that he was the Intelligence Agent, it could be assumed that SoItBegins is the terrorist. I'm just warning you Jacabyte that I am being set up so the terrorist can win. SoItBegins must be terminated.

PS. Head back to page 1 and read both prophile's and SoItBegins's post. The evidence I believe is there.

This post has been edited by Crow T. Robot : 20 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

I guess I probably should have been paying more attention to the game. I would have pointed out how stupid you all were being.

Mackilroy's reminders every day were not enough. I told him to remind me every three hours but he refused!

With my last breath, I also curse Zoidberg.

The IA doesn't get to investigate somebody for "free" at the beginning of the game.

You're not making a very good case for yourself, even if you were innocent.

P.S. Additionally you reflexively voted to defend yourself after I randomly voted for you during the first round. That's not a sure sign of guilt, but that behavior mirrors that of extremely defensive terrorists like yourself.

Edit: 'round' equals 'game'

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 20 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

The man in blue furrowed his brow. "Something's been worrying me," he said. "The first day, our votes converged on the unfortunately mud212. However, our traitor also assassinated him! That suggests that whoever called it in was active only before we began to bandwagon him. The only people active that early, who are still alive were..."

• Crow T. Robot
• nfreader
• JacaByte

"I'm inclined to suspect either Crow or Jaca on this. Just now, one voted for the other. The first move of the day.

Call it a hunch, but I'll vote for Crow T. Robot, as he seems to believe I'm guilty anyway. Be warned, Jaca, though— my eye's upon you."

The man's board flickered, showing an image of an eye. Then, it shifted into his vote, Crow T. Robot.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 20 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

After your post I think it was pretty clear that mud212 was going to be lynched. As I have stated before, everybody who is alive now posted at least once (was active) after you voted for mud212 during the first round.

Two conclusions can be drawn from this fact:

• The terrorists targetted mud212 on purpose

• Nobody has been eliminated from possibly being a terrorist

So why are you trying to single out nfreader, Crow T. Robot and I? You, Shlimazel and Kasofa could still be terrorists. (In the very likely case that there is more than one terrorist considering how prophile tried to voice his findings.)

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 20 May 2012 - 09:36 PM