Global Thermonuclear War

@soitbegins, on 23 May 2012 - 11:41 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

"So, who do you suspect?" the man asked. "Aside from me, that is."

It just seems odd that for the past two rounds nfreader has labeled mrxak as a traitor when mrxak has already been offed. It speaks of either lack of interest in the game and just putting up a vote for the sake of voting. Or it could be a tactic to draw away attention from his true purpose which could be the second terrorist and have everyone else squabble over who is who. In fact, that's the only person nfreader has voted for the entire game. That could allow him to perform the night kills while Shlimazel worked among us to gin up the bandwagons against mud212, mrxak, and myself. I think that it warrants suspicion to think that nfreader might be the second terrorist. Well, the representative from the Gizmonic Institute will take that risk and change our vote to nfreader.

Now that you mention it, that does seem suspicious. I was wondering what nfreader was up to, and now it all seems to fit. nfreader for terrorist!

-K

"Hmm," the man said. "I appear to have been painted into a corner."

He went on to explain, "If Crow or kasofa is a traitor, they presently have a 'soft' majority, and can either tie or win outright by remaining in their present votes.
If nfreader is a traitor, he can tie by voting with me.

I suppose I'd best join the stampede of lemmings. It'll guard against one of those two possibilities." the man said. "Avenge me in my next life, 'kay?"

His vote changed to nfreader.

Final vote tally:

nfreader
Crow T. Robot
Kasofa1
SoItBegins

mrxak
nfreader

(The camera in the War Room looks upon the assembled diplomats for one last time)

NARRATOR: nfreader. For your continued intransigence, you have been voted as the last traitor. Guards! Take him away!

(nfreader's head is shaved bald and a massive wig is placed on his head, hiding his entire skull from view. As he is handcuffed, San Serife is renamed Helveticon and the capital city destroyed. Then, while being marched out, a ninja drops from the ceiling, kills Crow T. Robot, and then nfreader and his guards for good measure.)

NARRATOR: Well. Looks like all we have left are SoItBegins and Kasofa1. Kasofa1? Is there anything you'd like to say to SoItBegins?

Kasofa1: Hasta la vista, baby.

NARRATOR: the traitors -- Kasofa1 and Shlimazel -- have won. SoItBegins, you shall be Kasofa1's new butler and renamed to SoItEnds.

nfreader and Crow T. Robot were both diplomats. So is SoItBegins.

Congratulations traitors! I thought after Shlimazel was outed you'd lose, but Kasofa1 pulled it off. Game 35 is officially over. Everyone may post, including the dead people. You can sign up for Game 36 here.

Damn, never suspected Kasofa1 all during the game. Now, with my last breath I curse the MOVIE SIGN!!!!!

For the record, the only person I got to investigate before my untimely death was JacaByte.

I see my outrage cannon misfired once again. Maybe I'll get lucky next time.

Oh. Oops. I started to suspect that I had made a logical error when Crow started panicing, it didn't make sense, even if he was a traitor.

I thought SIB would figure it out for sure. I knew Crow and SIB had to be innocent after the last round, and I largely suspected Kasofa. His jumping around to whoever had the most votes didn't trip any warning bells for you guys at all, did it?

On a semi-related note, we all owe mrxak a huge apology for not listening to him after he named both the terrorists in round 1.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 24 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Dag nab it. I suspected Crow some, nfreader a little, and Kasofa not at all. Still, that was a fun game!
_
(SoItEnds? Really?)_

@jacabyte, on 24 May 2012 - 06:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

I thought SIB would figure it out for sure. I knew Crow and SIB had to be innocent after the last round, and I largely suspected Kasofa. His jumping around to whoever had the most votes didn't trip any warning bells for you guys at all, did it?

Er... heh heh. I'm still a bit rusty. I'll keep that as a warning sign from now on, though. 🙂

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 24 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

I'm actually quite surprised that I we won. I owe it all to shlimazel, and his righteous rage against these evildoers who run the world.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 24 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

Told ya. It was as clear as day and you all used my perfectly logical accusations as reason to think I was evil. Good job.