Okay, here's how things are going to work. There are three roles in this game:
- Intelligence Agent
Should you be unfamiliar with what these mean, some brief descriptions:
- The diplomat is your standard player. Seeks to survive and discover the identity of the traitor(s) in his midst.
- The intelligence agent is a man with highly-placed information sources that give him accurate information on the allegiance of any player he chooses to investigate.
- The traitor is evil. Pure evil. So evil that he acts as a magnet to all evilness. He seeks to destroy the Diplomats and Intelligence Agent and RULE THE WORLD.
- The game will follow a day/night cycle, beginning with day. Each 'day' will last for forty-eight hours barring events in real life, in which case I will inform you beforehand of an extension or reduction in length. For my purposes, the first 'day' starts at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
- The intelligence agent may only investigate one player per night cycle.
- The traitor(s) may only kill one person per night cycle.
- I will reveal roles upon death, regardless of whether the player was a diplomat, intelligence agent or traitor.
- When you die you are allowed one death post. No more.
- PMs between players are encouraged -- make alliances, backstab, whatever it takes to win for your side.
- Post your votes in bold.
- Crow T. Robot
Please do not post until I've sent you a PM informing you of your role in this game. Should you have any questions or comments, PM me -- don't post it here or I'll delete your post.
And so we begin this most dangerous game… GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR.