GTW Game 29

The votes are flying... I wonder if we'll nab anybody...

@soitbegins, on Aug 17 2008, 07:28 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

Oy! mrxak! I have retracted my vote for Shlimazel.

Round One Votes
Eugene Chin - SoItBegins
jrsh92 - SoItBegins
Mackilroy - jrsh92
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - jrsh92
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
SoItBegins -
Shlimazel -
Templar98921 -

It helps if you follow directions.

When are we going to hear from Mr. Fishie? πŸ˜›

@mrxak, on Aug 17 2008, 02:18 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

For the record, I don't pay any attention to games I'm not involved in, so thinking I'm doing some kind of pattern based on the last couple games is silly :p.

Also for the record, this game indeed is related to Game 11. But again, making any kind of assumptions based on 24 or 11 will not help you. The relation to those games is purely for story reasons.

Hmmm.

Alright, as my speculation about SoItBegins isn't on such firm ground as I had believed, I retract my vote against SoItBegins.

Mackilroy was fast to jump on jrsh92, and Rebelious fast to follow. (Seven Minutes?)
Mackilroy says that he's aiming at jrsh92, because jrsh92's vote is "Completely unwarranted."
Yet, didn't Mackilroy open the game by voting against Rebelious, for no other reason than that he was the first to post?
"Completely unwarranted", no?

Thus,

Spoiler

Mackilroy

Vote Tally:
jrsh92: (2)
Mackilroy
Rebelious

Mackilroy: (2)
RJC Ultra
Eugene Chin

SoItBegins: (1)
jrsh92

No Vote:
orcaloverbri9
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar98921

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 18 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

@eugene-chin, on Aug 17 2008, 04:39 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

Mackilroy was fast to jump on jrsh92, and Rebelious fast to follow. (Seven Minutes?)
Mackilroy says that he's aiming at jrsh92, because jrsh92's vote is "Completely unwarranted."
Yet, didn't Mackilroy open the game by voting against Rebelious, for no other reason than that he was the first to post?
"Completely unwarranted", no?

Thus you could also read that jrsh92's vote against SIB lead to Mack's decision. Maybe Mack's protecting SIB?

Thus, I change my vote again to Mackilroy.

drowns in dejΓ‘vu

Also, mrxak you forgot to white text some of the Doctor and Nurse text in an update post.

Personally I'm looking forward to Mr. Fishes return. I wonder if I can change the course of history and save him this time?

I', going to vote for Rebelious , for vote-jumping and bandwagoning, but as it's the first round there's little to go on.

On one hand, I was going to vote for Mack in self-defense before I saw anything past his vote for me... but on the other hand I don't like bandwagons that are irreversible and I ONLY like reversible bandwagons if they save my life. The point is, if I vote for Mack, especially since I'm liable to not check in too regularly (though I will try for sure) there isn't much that will save him-- and all we have to go on is a stupidly justified vote for me, amidst a field of completely unjustified random votes (including my own). For the moment, I'll leave my vote on SIB, as it won't change anything at the moment, and it won't hurt anything just sitting on SIB. Sorry dude, but I'm lazy and don't like retracting πŸ˜•

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 17 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

@eugene-chin, on Aug 17 2008, 06:39 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

<snip>

You're absolutely correct, but we have to start somewhere, and someone has to open the vote. If we all never voted for anyone for fear of someone voting for us the terrorists would quickly kill us all with no opposition. If I were committed to Rebelious being evil (honestly, I've no clue) I would have kept my vote for him instead of changing it in the face of Jrsh92 jumping on SiB and wanting to kill him because 'that's what we always do.'

Round One Votes
Eugene Chin - Mackilroy
jrsh92 - SoItBegins
Mackilroy - jrsh92
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - Mackilroy
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
SoItBegins -
Shlimazel -
Templar98921 - Rebelious

I'm changing my vote to Rebelious in a (probably) vain attempt to keep myself alive. 😞

Maybe it's just me, but Rebelious's behavior has been just plain weird. First, Mackilroy votes against him, so he retaliates. Then, he retracts and votes with Mackilroy later. What's he trying to do? More importantly, why's he doing it?

Voting for Rebelious until this matter is fully explained.

I don't like

Spoiler

Mackilroy

being hopelessly behind with not too much justification, but I also do not like ties.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 18 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

You mean no justification. πŸ˜› But I understand your desire to break the tie, we can't afford to let the terrorists get a free kill.

Current votes

Mackilroy
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
jrsh92
Eugene Chin

Rebelious
SoItBegins
Mackilroy
Templar98921

No Vote
Shlimazel
orcaloverbri9

I'll take a side of roast Mackilroy , thanks.

Yay! I live if nobody changes votes.

Well.

I could vote for Rebelious, and end the round in a tie, giving the terrorists a free kill.

Or I could vote for somebody else and have absolutely no effect.

I think I'll just abstain this round, as I don't see the value in either of those options.

EDIT: Oh, and happy birthday mrxak.

This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 18 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

Things are not adding up about Rebelious switching to Mack, and I'm staring cross-eyed at the resulting surge against Mackilroy.

My vote against Mackilroy is Retracted.

New Vote: Rebelious

I suggest somebody else switch, or orca reconsider abstention.

Vote Tally:
Rebelious: (4)
SoItBegins
Mackilroy
Templar98921
Eugene Chin

Mackilroy: (4)
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
jrsh92
Shlimazel

No Vote: (1)
orcaloverbri9

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 18 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

If orca refuses to reconsider, I will abstain strictly to avoid giving the terrorists a free kill.

If you're gonna abstain, you should bold it and get rid of your old vote. As things stand now:

Round One Votes
Eugene Chin - Rebelious
jrsh92 - Mackilroy
Mackilroy - Rebelious
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - Mackilroy
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
SoItBegins - Rebelious
Shlimazel - Mackilroy
Templar98921 - Rebelious

I didn't abstain. I said I'm willing to.