GTW Game 29

Heh, happy birthday, mrxak. Hope your headache isn't as bad as mine...

If it wouldn't end in my death I'd be willing to change my vote, but... yeah.

And mrxak is 23! Too bad this isn't Game 23, hehe.

Rebellious... sorry mate, but I still don't like ties 😕

Killing an innocent such as myself is the wrong thing to do, and I don't know why you've all bandwagoned on me, but oh well... too bad I have yet to survive a full game.

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 18 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

Round ending very soon.

Round One Votes
Eugene Chin - Rebelious
jrsh92 - Rebelious
Mackilroy - Rebelious
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - Mackilroy
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
SoItBegins - Rebelious
Shlimazel - Mackilroy
Templar98921 - Rebelious

Round One Votes
Eugene Chin - Rebelious
jrsh92 - Rebelious
Mackilroy - Rebelious
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - Mackilroy
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
SoItBegins - Rebelious
Shlimazel - Mackilroy
Templar98921 - Rebelious

_"Tell us who developed the bioweapon," the interrogator says.

"###### you," mrxak says, then laughs. "Have we finished voting yet Mr. Doggy?"

"Yes," jrsh92 says, after a pause.

"I was talking to Mr. Doggy!" mrxak shouts from the podium, then doubles over. "You'll never find what you're looking for."

"You will tell us who developed the bioweapon, or we will discipline you," the interrogator says.

"Mr Fishie... Mr. Fishie made the bioweapon," mrxak spits on the podium, and rubs his temple. "They want me to... they want me to... Who are we killing! I asked a question!"

"We decided to kill Rebelious," Mackilroy says. "Are you alright mrxak?"

"Good, good." mrxak says. "I'm glad we're going to kill somebody. All these-"

mrxak stands up at his desk and holds a silver-colored pistol at his side. The door suddenly is smashed open and soldiers burst in. The guards open fire and are shot by the soldiers in return. About 8 or 10 people die, then mrxak stands alone.

"Put your weapon down now!" the soldiers scream.

"You won't take me alive!" mrxak shouts, pointing his gun to his head. The gun disappears and mrxak is back standing at the podium. "Guards! Where are the guards! Take Rebelious away!"

Guards come in and drag a kicking and screaming Rebelious to be executed. mrxak stands at the podium and smiles.

"Well my happy friends, it seems we've decided to kill Rebelious. Excellent, excellent. It's time for snack time," mrxak says.

The delegates all rush to the vending machine in the corner and try to be first in line for snacks. Eugene Chin gets to the vending machine first, and disappears. orcaloverbri9, directly behind him, stops abruptly and nearly falls into the trap door as well.

"What happened?" RJC Ultra asks. "I wanna get a snack."

"Eugene Chin fell down some kind of spike pit," SoItBegins says.

"I wonder if that was always there..." Shlimazel mutters.

"Hey mrxak! Eugene Chin is dead!" Templar98921 says.

mrxak is sitting in a car in the dark, in the back seat. Another man walks up and gets into the driver seat.

"My cell has taken over the base, and secured all outgoing communications. Staff is... cooperative," the man says.

"You won't take me alive!" mrxak shouts, pointing the gun to his head. A soldier shoots mrxak in the arm, and mrxak's gun falls to the ground. Another soldier hits him in the head with the butt of his rifle. "Well Speedy, I just don't know what to do. I don't know what to do anymore. They keep... they're doing something to me. I think... I don't know what's going to happen. People! Delegates! We must continue on without snack time for now! The spike pit, it killed Eugene Chin, but we must keep voting. We must keep killing the other delegates! It's the only thing that will save us! If you don't finish the- NOO! NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO! I WON'T TELL YOU!"

The delegates look at each other nervously, then look into the trap Eugene Chin fell into, seeing his bloody, impaled body. They forgo snack time and shuffle back to their seats quickly to resume voting.

"I have to go... I have to go somewhere. Somewhere they won't find me," mrxak says, wandering from the room. The delegates hear him shouting down the hallway. "Mr. Fishie tells only lies!"_

Rebelious has been voted out. He was innocent. Eugene Chin has been assassinated by terrorists. He was innocent. Round 2 begins now, and will last 48 hours as usual.

Round Two Votes
jrsh92 -
Mackilroy -
orcaloverbri9 -
RJC Ultra -
SoItBegins -
Shlimazel -
Templar98921 -
"He's... he's jumping around, all over the place."
"But not yet where we wanted him. Go to 98%. Drop his pain meds again."
"But-"
"Just do it. We're under siege here. If reinforcements don't come..."
"Is it bad?"
"I thought you didn't want to know."
"I mean... the siege. Are we- are we dead down here?"
"Maybe. But if we get out a signal..."
"I just- my last act, I don't want to kill this man. I don't care what he's responsible for."
"Don't worry, if the time comes... just... don't worry about it Clara."
I hope you're all enjoying the game so far. I'm having a fair bit of fun running it. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I indeed had a good one.

Well, it's the first time I've been killed first. I guess you could say that I'm honored. Oh well, it's not like killing the IA or anything.

I shall fade into the dust now...

Goodbye, Rebelious, and I'm sorry.

On the other hand, I now look guilty. Hmm.

That's not good. 😞 I'm sorry, Rebelious.

mrxak: are you revealing roles? Or did they not have any?

Mackilroy:

It says they were both innocent down the bottom of mrxaks post.

Well, if that's the extent of their roles, then at least we still have a chance.

Well, I'll vote Mackilroy again...

I admit it's just a hunch, but it seems to me you're overly hanging out the innocent again, something I believe you've done before when you were a terrorist.

Of course this vote is likely to change when this round develops.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 19 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

I don't want to hang the innocent at all. For now I'm abstaining because I don't want to be responsible for an innocent's death. Mind you, last round I voted for Rebelious solely because he was leading a bloc against me, not because I wanted him dead. Check my voting pattern. (retracted)

@mackilroy, on Aug 19 2008, 02:36 AM, said in GTW Game 29:

mrxak: are you revealing roles? Or did they not have any?

Their role was innocent.

What, no more votes? It's almost been a full day now, guys. You have 25.5 hours to vote.

I'm tempted to go for Shlimazel.

I think he set up Rebelious last round, who turned out to be innocent. After considering his self-defense, he then voted Mack while the bandwagon against Rebelious was building. When there was a tie, he offered to pull out and thus fry Rebelious. Then jrsh92 voted Rebelious, eliminating his need.

NB: This is a Theory. One of many.

For lack of a better option (does anyone have any ideas besides Templar?) I'll have to go with jrsh92. He was pretty quick to attack SiB, y'know? jrsh, if you've got someone you think is a good target, let me know why and I'll gladly change my vote.

Current votes

Mackilroy
RJC Ultra

jrsh92
Mackilroy

Shlimazel
Templar98921

No Vote
jrsh92
orcaloverbri9
SoItBegins
Shlimazel

I'll also note we have a three-way tie right now, which is a really bad idea. If anyone sees a likely target and provides solid reasoning, as I said I'll gladly change my vote. Giving the terrorists any extra kills is madness.

No, I think jrsh was just messing around. Seriously, it was one of the first posts. They usually are pretty pointless.

However, after reexamination, I think Mackilroy is hiding something.

This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 20 August 2008 - 06:30 AM

And what could I possibly be hiding, orca? See, if I were a terrorist, right now I'd come up with a good reason to vote for Shlimazel and put us back into a tie because I know we'd get a free kill. But I don't want that at all. I'd prefer we get a terrorist and they get one or no kills.

Allright Mack, you might be innocent, but retracting my vote now would result in a tie since I'm not tempted to vote Shlimazel or jrsh92.

I guess we'll have to wait for someone else to vote...