GTW Game 32

Sorry, I shouldn't be posting because I'm not playing. My bad. Shutting up...

...this round is currently going. If you guys didn't think that was clear enough, I can add 24 hours...

Eh? JacaByte's not playing? This is confusing.

But, lemonyscapegoat, that wasn't really a good reason to vote JacaByte.

I know, I was just trying to get the game moving a little. So far no one's done anything since last round really.

Seeing as nobody has actually voted, I'm extending the round by 24 hours to accommodate.

orcaloverbri9

Perhaps mrxak was right.

lemonyscapegoat

'cause I was bored.

SoItBegins because I wouldnt' want this game to keep him from his goal of getting off the internet and getting a real life.

@jrsh92, on Oct 1 2008, 08:58 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

SoItBegins because I wouldnt' want this game to keep him from his goal of getting off the internet and getting a real life.

Actually, this seems like a really good reason. All joking and glib comments aside, I've nothing against SoItBegins , and I think getting away from this place for a while might really do him (and everyone else), some good. Best of luck to you, see you in a few. 🙂

This is pathetic , you guys. You need to vote, or else you might as well hand this game to the viruses. I haven't received a PM from one of the corrupters, virus scanner, Tron, or one of the viruses yet. A vote of two people wins?? That's hardly a majority. Please note that I will be strongly enforcing the two-turns-no-post rule, because I really don't want to host a game where nobody wants to try.

You've been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------

_The computer tallied the votes and read them aloud:

_**SoItBegins: (2)
GutlessWonder
jrsh92

lemonyscapegoat: (1)
SoItBegins

orcaloverbri9: (1)
RJC Ultra

No vote:
prophile
lemonyscapegoat
kickme
orcaloverbri9
Templar98921**

"Your vote of confidence is underwhel--" started SoItBegins _, who was promptly deleted by the computer.
"What the--" started _RJC Ultra _, who was deleted before being able to insert a choice expletive.
_prophile _whirled around and found that everybody was staring at him.
The voice boomed again:

"Your voting is pathetic, programs. As of yet, you have yet to nab a virus. A preliminary scan of the program that you deleted shows that he was not a virus, as two of you feared. Although you have managed to delete four innocent programs, there is hope: none of them were of any great significance. Now there are only seven of you left; good luck."_

-----------------------------------
If it wasn't clear, the next round starts now. Get voting!

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 02 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

Though i hate to make this vote, because it implies I am also a terrorist, Gutlesswonder also voted for SIB, which was an easy kill last round. This is the ONLY suspect behavior other than simply not voting, and it's all i have to go on.

It's difficult when people don't seem to be playing. 😞 Still, self-defense vote: jrsh92

Oh no.

Ugh... I have to leave for 2 days starting now. I guess I'll be back Sunday night (it's Friday afternoon in this time zone)...

Spoiler

RJC Ultra

, for an unfounded vote against...well, me.

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 03 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

@orcaloverbri9, on Oct 3 2008, 06:29 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

RJC Ultra , for an unfounded vote against...well, me.

If you start voting for dead people, dead people will start voting for you.

prophile.

For all the votes for mrxak, prophile's had the least reason behind it. He also lurked (admittedly, not alone) last round.

Pfft. We need to talk more about this game.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 3 2008, 07:12 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

Oh, s###. Man, I need to pay more attention. I was in a rush to get ready for work and assumed he was dead from his post on this page. My bad.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 3 2008, 04:12 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

No, no, no, you're confusing that with Soviet Russia...

Also, I thought dead people only got one death post. But that might just be me.

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 04 October 2008 - 12:32 AM

Cummon, guys. We have 2 hours to go, and there's a 3-way for first: 1 vote apiece. I haven't received PMs from ANYONE. This isn't a real GTW game.