GTW Game 32

mrxak is infected‽

I'll forgive your random vote, prophile, because you used the interrobang.

I do maintain that this game is only compliant with 7 of the 10 commandments.

@mrxak, on Sep 28 2008, 03:01 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

I do maintain that this game is only compliant with 7 of the 10 commandments.

Give it a chance, and then we'll see about your commandments. No more.

I have no idea who to vote for, but I thought I'd stave off any votes received for lurking.

With about 11 hours left to go, here's the vote tally:

mrxak: (3)
GutlessWonder
RJC Ultra
prophile

orcaloverbri9: (1)
mrxak

lemonyscapegoat: (1)
jrsh92

jrsh92: (1)
lemonyscapegoat

No vote: (5)
EugeneChin
kickme
orcaloverbri9
SoItBegins
Templar98921

Oh, and I forgot to mention this in my first post: you will incite wrath if you don't vote two turns in a row, due to absence (not if you don't vote because you don't know who to vote for).

My vote for mrxak remains, because he has no reason to vote orcaloverbri9. And yes, that's a bad argument, but we need to kill somebody this round.

@lemonyscapegoat, on Sep 28 2008, 02:40 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

I'll vote jrsh92 in some sort of bullsh*t self-defense and for considering two votes to be a 'cascade' against mrxak.

~~I'm going to say

Spoiler

lemonyscapegoat

because his reasons for voting jrsh92 are now defunct.

The votes are beginning to cascade against mrxak.

I'd have gone after prophile for bandwagoning (And Classic , No-Reason, Third Vote bandwagoning at that!), but there's already a plethora of singleton-votes out, and another won't change anything.~~

Seriously, none of the people voting mrxak are even pretending to care why they're doing it.

(EDIT)

@rjc-ultra, on Sep 29 2008, 11:10 AM, said in GTW Game 32:

My vote for mrxak remains, because he has no reason to vote orcaloverbri9. And yes, that's a bad argument, but we need to kill somebody this round.

Scratch that; on top of bandwagoning mrxak, RJC Ultra 's above comment is giving me a major bad vibe.

mrxak: (3)
GutlessWonder
RJC Ultra
prophile

orcaloverbri9: (1)
mrxak

jrsh92

lemonyscapegoat

RJC Ultra: (1)
Eugene Chin

No Vote: (4)
kickme
orcaloverbri9
SoItBegins
Templar98921

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 29 September 2008 - 11:00 AM

The amusing thing is that the people voting for me know that I'm innocent, but they're voting me out anyway because they don't care. I don't think I care either, really.

@mrxak, on Sep 29 2008, 05:49 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

The amusing thing is that the people voting for me know that I'm innocent, but they're voting me out anyway because they don't care. I don't think I care either, really.

bullcrap. Nobody has any idea who is guilty or innocent at this point in the game.

Well, I won't not vote due to abcense, but I might not vote due to incense.

So I'm not allowed to lurk? Aww 😞

no, you are allowed to lurk, just not leave. . . I think?

@prophile, on Sep 29 2008, 01:02 PM, said in GTW Game 32:

bullcrap. Nobody has any idea who is guilty or innocent at this point in the game.

Come on, you know it. I practically voted for myself. You won't be surprised when I'm the first innocent killed this game.

**The votes were totaled up, and read aloud:

mrxak: (4)
GutlessWonder
RJC Ultra
prophile
ƒΆ∫ηmrxakείµƒ

jrsh92

lemonyscapegoat

RJC Ultra: (1)
Eugene Chin

"Whoa!" exclaimed mrxak. "I didn't vote for myself. Why would I do--"
As he spoke the words, he disappeared from the other programs - he had been deleted.
As they looked more closely around the room, they notice that EugeneChin was not present.

"The viruses must have taken him!" shouted RJC Ultra, "They corrupted his vote!"
"Why are you yelling?" questioned prophile.
"We have to find the ones responsible for this!" commented lemonyscapegoat.**

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 30 September 2008 - 10:57 PM

Damn, what kind of trend have I started by killing off Eugene first thing?

Woo, my vote got taken away from me. GG.

So, there goes the innocent corrupter. W00t.

I'm sorry I wasn't here last round, but something came up and I had to go. Now, I'm back!

@templar98921, on Sep 30 2008, 12:35 AM, said in GTW Game 32:

So, there goes the innocent corrupter. W00t.

I didn't say that. Both corrupters are still alive. One of the corrupters used its ability against mrxak, making him vote for himself. Both mrxak and EugeneChin were innocents.

Apparently the corrupter has a sense of humor.

Jacabyte is making rather light of this situation in my opinion. And no one is posting sooooo yeah.