GTW Game 30

For who?

At this point, anything I did alone would have no effect on the final outcome.

Vote for kickme, since he never showed up.

And not for Shlimazel on the same reasoning, because some ne'erdowell could sweep in and tie the round?

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 31 August 2008 - 07:45 AM

Round is going to end any minute, just do whatever you want.

I think I'll say Templar98921. The only thing he's done is vote for himself, and then retract, giving the impression of activity, when there really is none. (i.e. "Floating," instead of outright Lurking. )

Vote Tally:
SoItBegins: (3)
Rebelious
JacaByte
jrsh92

Rebelious: (1)
darth_vader

jrsh92: (1)
SoItBegins

Shlimazel: (1)
mrxak

Templar98921: (1)
Eugene Chin

No Vote: (4)
orcaloverbri9
kickme
Shlimazel
Templar98921

Yeah, that's a good vote. I considered it myself, actually.

Round one is over. Stand by.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 31 August 2008 - 07:57 AM

darth_vader - Rebelious
Eugene Chin - Templar98921
JacaByte - SoItBegins
jrsh92 - SoItBegins
kickme -
mrxak - Shlimazel
orcaloverbri9 -
Rebelious - SoItBegins
Templar98921 -
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins – jrsh92
_

RJC Ultra walks back into the room again.
“Ah, I see you’ve finally chosen who to kill on this very first day,” he says. “We’re going to kill SoItBegins!”
“Yay!” mrxak cheers.
“Are you r-really going to k-kill me?” SoItBegins asks terrified.
“What? Kill you? We? Of course not, you simpleton, I’m just joking.” RJC Ultra answers.
SoItBegins doesn’t look very relieved, and mutters something unintelligible.
“No ” RJC continues, “Instead of killing you, we’ll force you to watch you country being nuked and torture you horribly until you’ve told us everything we want to know. Sounds good, right? Guards, take him away!”
Two guards march into the room and drag a screaming and crying SoItBegins away.
“Well, that was quite simple, he didn’t try to kill anyone ” RJC Ultra says to the other delegates. “By the way, has anyone of you seen jrsh92 around here recently? I can’t find him anywhere, and I’ve got something important I want to tell him.”
“Like what?” Jacabyte asks.
“Oh, nothing. His country was obliterated by the terrorists a couple of hours ago. I guess he too isn’t part of this meeting anymore.”
A guard walks in and whispers something into RJC Ultra’s ear.
“What’s up?” Rebelious asks.
“Well..." RJC Ultra begins, "My guards have finished interrogating SoItBegins and destroying his country. It appears he was some sort of intelligence agent, capable of unmasking the terrorists. He nearly figured their plot out. Ah well, s### happens. Make sure you pick a better target next time. I’ll be back again at the end of the next day. Once again, good luck!”_

SoItBegins was lynched. He was the IA. 😮 The terrorists killed jrsh92.

Player list:

darth_vader
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
mrxak
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
Templar98921
Shlimazel

Round 2 starts right now, and will end on Tuesday, at 5:00 PM UTC.

Spoiler

kickme

I think Templar98921 is up to something. In the first round, as Eugene Chin pointed out, he did nothing. I don't think he cares about finding the terrorists, because he is one!

At least I tried to figure out who was a terrorist last round... :hector_bird:

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 31 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

Oh, now you guys REALLY ####ed it up. Good job.

I might point out, if it wasn't for jrsh92's vote last round, it's quite likely SoItBegins would have lived.

We're screwed now, mrxak. It doesn't do any good to discuss what might have happened if somebody did something differently, aye? I suppose my vote and Rebelious' vote would have made a difference as well. Besides, jrsh's vote was out of self preservation; he could have hardly changed it without being lynched himself. In fact, it's likely that there would have been a tie or SIB would have died anyway even if he had changed his vote.

I'm keeping my eye on you...

I think I'm gonna have to pull out of this game. I don't really have time to keep track of what's going on, and I'm not going to be especially useful.

Shlim, don't do it unless you really have to. It's like giving the terrorists another free kill. And with the way everybody's blaming everybody else, we need as many good votes as we can, so that we can find the real terrorists.

Just kill mrxak, will you?

(dies)

@eugene-chin, on Aug 31 2008, 08:46 PM, said in GTW Game 30:

I think I'll say Templar98921. The only thing he's done is vote for himself, and then retract, giving the impression of activity, when there really is none. (i.e. "Floating," instead of outright Lurking. )

Actually, that wasn't the point at all. I did not intend to give even the impression of doing anything last round.

Clarification:
I did nothing last round.

The votes were stupid to start off with, and no significant headway had been made. So, I vote for

Spoiler

Rebelious

, because lurking is not evidence of terrorism.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 02 September 2008 - 03:00 AM

Bah, I don't expect to live much longer in this game, and I think

Spoiler

mrxak

is the one we're after. Have at thee!

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 01 September 2008 - 01:15 PM

@templar98921, on Aug 31 2008, 09:28 AM, said in GTW Game 30:

Actually, that wasn't the point at all. I did not intend to give even the impression of doing anything last round.

Clarification:
I did nothing last round.

The votes were stupid to start off with, and no significant headway had been made. So, I vote for Rebelious , because lurking is not evidence of terrorism.

You know your quote was from last round, right?

What I see is that you're dancing in your little corner. You haven't done squat to try and figure it out, rather than take a stab at me, a critic of yours.

Also, you've failed to justify your vote for me. You can't even call it self-defense because nobody else has voted for you. Besides, I think with SIB's death post, more people will go after mrxak, who I don't even to believe to be evil. Point is, in self-defense, you should vote for mrxak and not me. I think you're just trying to take the attention off the fact that you're probably a terrorist.

And now that the first round is over, I show up.

From reading the first round, it appears as if mrxak is trying to influence the vote, then change his to hide responsibility.