Gtw Game 28 Signups

I don't think I'll be playing this round, as I'm a bit burnt out of GTW for a while. We'll see.

I'm leaving for Egypt next Tuesday, so will not be able to play this round (probably the next) as well

This is going to appear somewhat random.

orcaloverbri9

orcaloverbri9
RJC Ultra

I must redeem myself after being so completely duped last game.

Shlimazel
orcaloverbri9
RJC Ultra

Don't forget that I'm hosting.

I'm in. There shouldn't be any problems since school starts soon.

Shlimazel
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra

Smeagol promised!

Smeagol lied.

Now that I've said that, **
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins**

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 04 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

Now, how else can I get my name in that can annoy people...

Unfortunately, since I can't get anybody that knows Japanese to put my name in, I'll just have to do it the normal way.

So unfair.

1Ee
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
ve
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
e1

Fixed:
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

Thank you.

darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

darth_vader
イチーエイエヴイーイチ
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar98921

Wish Granted. Incase your interested, that not literally 1-Eevee-1, more 1-Eievui-1, Eievui being the Japanese name for Eevee.

darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar98921

So anyway, just checking in from my little trip here. I won't be playing this game, but I'll be back in plenty of time to host the next one, even if you off the two bad guys in the first two rounds.

Hmm, with a 9-10 player game, the maximum number of rounds one can have is five, if the terrorists and the council kill off a combined two people a round. If we start the game on Wednesday, and have rounds that last 48 hours, the fifth round will end on Saturday the 16th, one day after school begins for me. If we play GTW during school, it'll present a whole host of problems for me, mainly since I'll have to find time to do school work and make posts for GTW at the same time; one or the other is going to suffer. If I get straight A's in school, my parents take me out to one of our more "upscale" restaurants, so you know what that means. 😛

GTW 28 will start on Wednesday at 12:00 PM MST (7:00 PM GMT) which means that you only have the rest of today and tomorrow morning to sign up. Do it quickly; we currently have 9 (nine) players.

Your last chance to sign up has come and gone; I'm going to start the game in a few minutes. Any stragglers posting in this topic will be ignored.