Game 26 sign ups

In a perfect game of GTW, the host "favoring" one player has nothing to do with the outcome, as the host simply handles terrorist actions and lynching, the strategies used to handle different results of these already predetermined.

If we were to run two games simultaneously, here's what I'd do:

- Have two separate sign-up lists, but players are only allowed to sign up in one.
- Hosts are not allowed to play in the other running game.
- Once you sign up for a game, you're set. No switching games.

@mackilroy, on Jun 28 2008, 10:39 PM, said in Game 26 sign ups:

If we were to run two games simultaneously, here's what I'd do:

- Have two separate sign-up lists, but players are only allowed to sign up in one.
- Hosts are not allowed to play in the other running game.
- Once you sign up for a game, you're set. No switching games.

I thought about that, but then people wouldn't get to pick which game they're in. What if the host is one they have a disagreement with?

...then they PM you, tell you about the problem, and you switch up a few people to keep said person anonymous.

...which leads back into people being unable to pick which game they want to join. Looking further at this, there's a number of immediate options:

- Two sign-up lists, everyone chooses what game they want to be in.
- One sign-up list, from which people are randomly assigned.
- One sign-up list, which is cut in two, with top half going to one game and bottom half to the other.
- One sign-up list, from which the hosts pick and choose who they want in their game

Two simultaneous games gets confusing. I'm quite happy to remain dead a while.

So, EKHM is hosting? I'm feeling a sensation of dread..... I hope I'm wrong....

So far we only have 12 people... when do signups close?

Me, Templar98921. Again.

List yourself, boy!

darth
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar

With 13 people this is a good single game size, and i wouldn't suggest 2 games of 6 and 7 instead. I was more thinking about splitting up when we have 22 players, but 13 will be fine, methinks.

Yeah, if we just start it now, I think we're good with one game. The only question now is, has EKHawkman even noticed this topic yet?

I'll be sitting this game out no matter what happens. Just moved and things are still a bit hectic with the unpacking.

I'm gonna PM Hawke, just in case he forgot.

Pre-game warning: I'm going to be gone on a short trip most of the next two days, so if it starts before then and I don't show up, it's not because I'm avoiding the game or have forgotten.

I PMed EKHawkman already, no response, so uh...

I looks kinda like EKHM bailed out on us. So, uh... Who wants to host?

I would be interested in stepping in to take over for EKHM, but I can't post on thursdays or fridays. Does anyone have a problem with that, or would you all prefer to have someone else?

I think it makes more sense to have prophile do it, since he's next up.