Game 26 sign ups

Let's blow something up!

Looks like EKHawkman will be hosting this round.
I'm in.
jrsh92

I'm in.

Rebelious

jrsh92
kickme
Rebelious

Greetings, Professor Falken. How about a nice game of chess?

Later. I want to play Global Thermonuclear War.

Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Rebelious
SoItBegins

Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

I enjoy the bigger games, though there is something to be said for the quickness with which smaller games go by-- you're more likely to die in a small game, but if you die to first round bandwagoning in a big game, you're not going to be playing again for a while. I'm fine with bigger games in general, but should we move to keep the game sizes to like 12-15 people instead of the 20+ they've been around lately?

Maybe split up the signups, like a 26a and 26b, with even amounts of people? Then we have two small and quick games, and nobody gets left out.

I'll sit this one out, guys. Had a major operation on the 25th, and I'm still pretty tired and hurting from it.

Good luck on the recovery, 1Eevee1. Real life isn't always great, but hey, it's all uphill from here!
Get better soon.

If we do get a large number of people and want to split it, I can host Game B.

I'll play.

Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

Well, prophile is scheduled to host Game 27... if we do end up splitting it I'd let him do so.

darth
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

@mackilroy, on Jun 28 2008, 10:12 AM, said in Game 26 sign ups:

Well, prophile is scheduled to host Game 27... if we do end up splitting it I'd let him do so.

Well it's up to him of course. I don't know if hosts can play in the other game or not, and whatever people want to do...

@mrxak, on Jun 28 2008, 01:52 PM, said in Game 26 sign ups:

Well it's up to him of course. I don't know if hosts can play in the other game or not, and whatever people want to do...

That would be a good idea, if the hosts think they can be good hosts while also playing another game... one problem I see with this is that the hosts might be favorable to the other host so that the other host would be favorable to them, which wouldn't exactly be fair...