Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

Anyone wanna send me a lawyer? Please?

Send a PM, I'll keep your identity secret.

Sorry LNSU I came to that revelation without checking the fact that you have been jailed. If I had a lawyer I would help but alas I know none. Maybe check out THE TEXAS HAMMER. (Worst commercials EVER!)

@lnsu, on Apr 23 2008, 02:58 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Anyone wanna send me a lawyer? Please?

Send a PM, I'll keep your identity secret.

Please note that you have now used your one forum post. (One phone call is pointless these days.)

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 23 April 2008 - 05:38 PM

So, LNSU was innocent... or we can assume so, seeing as how he got nightkilled, as it were.
I would normally go after people who attacked him, but there's nothing stopping an innocent from going after another innocent at this point in the game-- I can't assume anyone who voted for LNSU is a terrorist simply because they voted for LNSU.
Darwinian disappeared from the last round after he managed to avert suspicion from himself, but I can hardly blame him for that-- he'd explained his vote and kept himself alive, why post more?
Realistically, I have no leads to go on. You have the quiet ones of us here and the outspoken ones, and the ones speaking against the outspoken ones, and of course a few of us are dead. But seriously looking at the situation from a "find the cops" point of view and not a "I need someone to vote for, who acted the weirdest" point of view, I have very little to go on. Does anyone who is more observant that me see a REAL reason someone could reasonably be suspected of being a police officer?

I'm voting for lemonlyscapegoat It's a gut feeling

I want the cops to take jrsh92 that way his sig is proved wrong.

I vote for Retracted for insulting Disturbed. We are an audiophiles club after all.

This post has been edited by lemonyscapegoat : 25 April 2008 - 09:52 PM

@ekhawkman, on Apr 23 2008, 06:27 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Sorry LNSU I came to that revelation without checking the fact that you have been jailed. If I had a lawyer I would help but alas I know none. Maybe check out THE TEXAS HAMMER. (Worst commercials EVER!)

heh, I can't stand lawyer advertisements either.

@jrsh92, on Apr 23 2008, 06:45 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

So, LNSU was innocent... or we can assume so, seeing as how he got nightkilled, as it were.
I would normally go after people who attacked him, but there's nothing stopping an innocent from going after another innocent at this point in the game-- I can't assume anyone who voted for LNSU is a terrorist simply because they voted for LNSU.
Darwinian disappeared from the last round after he managed to avert suspicion from himself, but I can hardly blame him for that-- he'd explained his vote and kept himself alive, why post more?
Realistically, I have no leads to go on. You have the quiet ones of us here and the outspoken ones, and the ones speaking against the outspoken ones, and of course a few of us are dead. But seriously looking at the situation from a "find the cops" point of view and not a "I need someone to vote for, who acted the weirdest" point of view, I have very little to go on. Does anyone who is more observant that me see a REAL reason someone could reasonably be suspected of being a police officer?

Umm... I would interperet my arrest and kill votes differently. Why would the cops vote for someone who was going to get arrested anyways? would it not be better for them to help kill off a different innocent? Those who voted for me should be at reduced suspicion levels.

I just read through last round's votes, and darth_vader voted for me. I couldn't find the other vote, even though I know someone did. SIB counted 2.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 23 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

WHOOPS! My apologies: I mixed up the two people.

Lt._Anonymous got two votes.
You, LNSU, only got one.

I would so totally vote for EKHawkman right now if I had a vote.

Is that because you investigated him, or because of his general behavior?
I am going to tentatively vote EVHawkman (retracted) because mrxak is nearly never wrong.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 24 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

Good enough for me: EVHawkman

Edit: E K Hawkman

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 24 April 2008 - 09:38 PM

In the last werewolf game I played (on a different forum), a guy got himself lynched because he accused a dead guy of being a wolf. It turned out that he was just terminally stupid. Thus, I don't think that we have enough evidence to tuck EKHawkman in for a dirt nap. Rather, I am going to once again go after someone who is jumping on a bandwagon. jrsh92 , you are jumping on today's bandwagon, and were quick to jump on the 1Eevee1 bandwagon on the first day. You are either out to get us, or simply going along with the crowed. In either case, you are dangerous.

That said, if mrxak explicitly tells us that EKHawkman is a cop, I will quickly change my vote. mrxak?

xander

I did not vote for EKHawkman for anything involving a bandwagon, or because others had voted for him, I voted for him for one reason alone: mrxak said he would vote for him. mrxak, in addition to being uncannily good at determining who's who in these games, has the ability to investigate people-- giving his suggestions a lot of power in my mind.

SoItBegins sticks his head back in, looking glum.

"We chose wrong. Again. Templar98921 wasn't a cop at all. We're pretty sure LNSU isn't either."

Groans from around the table. SoItBegins left again.

We need to figure something out that, as I said, is more than just taking out whoever looks funny. We're not getting the cops. EVHawkman seems like the best possibly cop target as mrxak has mentioned he would vote for him, but until mrxak confirms that this is more than spinning the random vote wheel, we don't know anything.

As for darwinian's suspicion of the Lt... it seems somewhat justified, and darwinian's reasons are solid. However, he also suspects me for the same reason and I know that I am not a cop, not that I can prove that to anybody, but the fact that darwinian suspects a non-cop for the exact same reasons as he suspects the Lt. makes me think that those solid reasons behind his votes for Lt. may be reasonable but may also be incorrect and not at all relevant as to whether somebody is a police officer.

About the idea someone suggested of using the ties to take out more players: a nightkill/arrest gives a 0% chance that a cop dies. At this point in the game, with 9 potential targets and 2 cops, we have over a 20% chance of taking out a cop through purely random odds every single lynching we make. The fewer vote kills we make, the larger the ratio of arrests to vote kills gets, and the closer the chance of NOT killing a cop on the AVERAGE kill in the game gets to zero.
If all but one person died this round, the odds say that one person would be an innocent. The innocents would win the game. Speaking of which, you just lost the game.
So, it is certainly beneficial to have ties, due to the complete random odds being in a vote kills favor instead of a nightkill.

Therefore, vote changed to lemonyscapegoat.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 24 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

Once again guys I don't care that much if you vote for me because A) Not a cop 🆒 have retribution but I do care that you get my name right. I go back and check to see I spell your names right so please have the decency to do the same. I'm even more lenient if its the Nova boards cause well that has the EV in it as well.
Anyways, I'm sorta suspicious of Gutless but we will see how long that lasts. Final thing eevee where are you?

Shut up, EVFarkcan.

Gentlemen! Please!

Gentlemen? We're the mafia!