Werewolf Game Meta-Discussion

Ok, I guess I'd better stop the joke now, so as not to torture you. I wasn't ever planning to end this with an explosion, and I'm not planning to now. I just pretended I was so I could see the look on your face (so to speak).

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

And I'm planning on not playing another of SIB's games.

@mrxak, on May 2 2008, 01:49 PM, said in Werewolf Game Meta-Discussion:

And I'm planning on not playing another of SIB's games.

As you wish, though I'm sorry to see you decide thusly.

All of you people have just been entitled LAME FACE PANCAKES! Your arguments are now void and your opinions moot. In the ways of game 20 I walk up to all of yall and explode the nuclear device hidden in my chest. You all are now ashes. Enjoy your radiated lives.

@ekhawkman, on May 2 2008, 07:38 PM, said in Werewolf Game Meta-Discussion:

All of you people have just been entitled LAME FACE PANCAKES! Your arguments are now void and your opinions moot. In the ways of game 20 I walk up to all of yall and explode the nuclear device hidden in my chest. You all are now ashes. Enjoy your radiated lives.

Immune to attacks by Rational Monsters, eh?

Then I place:
Posted Image
Silos! In Defense Mode!

I also place one face down card and end my turn.

AWWWW SNAP! Don't make me bust out my Auroran Drop Pancake that has 2600 attack power plus an extra 1000 since its using its ability to drop onto the field.

Since I detest Yu-Gi-Oh, I play:
Posted Image
Cattank!

And since time and space are no obstacle to Cattank, I attack. Declare blockers, please.

On a serious note, I like both this and standard GTW. I'll play in anything else SIB hosts. It's a personal preference thing, like liking vanilla ice-cream and chocolate milkshakes.

Just get over it.Š

Well then. We're screwed. I move my Grey Knight terminator squad forward and cast searing light! Good ole WH40K

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 02 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

(spam) And I crush them with my 4 mighty Chaos Landraiders!!(/spam)

I shouldn't have really posted that.

Anyway, whats stopping us have a SIB version and standard GTW at the same time! SIB can just call his mafia or something. Of course then we have to ask if this game counts for number purposes.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 02 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

There isn't really any reason why people can't have two games going at the same time. People playing two at once might get a bit confused, but since the strategy only really matters in the players-vs.-players game, it might just encourage people to sit back a bit more in SIB's games, which I'm sure would be fine with him.

I need some holy fire to purge you all!!!! .............. Well anyways, I think if we split that up this round would count but all subsequent games would have their own line. I demand a nuclear winter!

Yay. Now this topic is turning into spam. Can we please try to keep the level of discourse above that found in BnB or ATT?

Thanks,

One of your friendly neighborhood Spidermen Moderators

This is the BnB! Well, the small extension outpost, anyway. 😛

It only deteriorated to spam for a little while. And wasn't one of the mods complaining he didn't get to lock much stuff? Maybe he will get lucky?

I'd like to point out I got spam and serious discussion in at the same time.

Still, based on the past posts, it really has gone downhill. Is there anything else to discuss, now that SIB has (supposedly) finally managed to understand why people are complaining? If not, iLock.

I followed up with subsequent spam and also responded to his point....

Yes, there is more to discuss. How about this simple rule, to avoid ALL confusion in the future:

If the host who is hosting the next game decides it'll be Player-vs-Player-vs-GM, he should post it in the signup thread.

Then, all who wish to join (or not) can.

How's that sound?

Sounds boring, actually. If you're going to do that you may as well write a book instead of having people join. 😉

@mackilroy, on May 3 2008, 12:20 PM, said in Werewolf Game Meta-Discussion:

Sounds boring, actually. If you're going to do that you may as well write a book instead of having people join. 😉

Huh? :blink: