GTW Game 18

@jacabyte, on Feb 2 2008, 12:45 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

<long rant which ends by calling for my head>

I told you already, I do not have any solid proof. However, I'm acting on my gut here, and my gut's running to the fire alarm and pulling it. If it turns out my gut is playing a joke on me, I'll shorten its coffee break. It's because you seem so fixated on darth_vader, that's all. It's just not like you.

P.S: If you can prove you are innocent, then please do so.

You're right, RJC. I've said enough for now, and I don't want to lose my head.

@jacabyte, on Feb 2 2008, 12:12 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

What have you got to suspect me of? Now that Darth Vader is alive, the least you can suspect me of is being the assassin, who is, may I point out, still an innocent.

Anyone who can kill whoever they want without the rest of us voting on it doesn't sound very innocent to me. So what if they're not in league with the terrorists? They're still killing us.

Also mrxak I think a lot of us were just hesitant to do anything until the role got revealed.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 02 February 2008 - 04:02 PM

For the moment, I have decided that SoItBegins's Retracted view goes against my own instincts and has raised my suspicions of him. I do not, at this time, believe that JacaByte is a terrorist.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 02 February 2008 - 05:23 PM

SoItBegins , you are acting way too suspicious for my taste ( through vote jumping ). Therefore I will cast my vote for you until a more likely suspect appears.

...Somebody please explain what exactly happened this round. That's the most important thing.

Darth Vader, who was dead, came back to the table and is among us now. Me and SoItBegins have been having a huge fire-fight over whether or not I'm a terrorist and why I'm trying to convince everybody that Darth Vader is innocent. I then pointed out that SIB's obsession with this matter is highly suspicious, and that he may be trying to pin something on me due to my own obsession with trying to prove DV innocent.

That's my interpretation on what just happened.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 02 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

I'm not liking SIB's constant accusations, but I don't really think he's guilty either. With so many players in the game, it's easy to lose track. A few people have been very active, some hardly at all. We should try to draw out some of these lurkers to make sure that the evil players don't slip beneath our notice.

True. nfreader has been quite absent.

That's a very good point, Darth Vader. But there's one problem; both terrorists and intelligence agents are usually recluses, and a person who hasn't said much of anything could be either a terrorist, an intelligence agent or even an innocent who has been foolish enough to say nothing. That leaves us off no better than when we started.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 02 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

JacaByte, you said you have an obsession with trying to prove darth_vader innocent. That's what's so suspicious. I (and by now, probably everyone else) think that darth_vader is innocent. So drop the matter. I really don't think you're a terrorist, it's just the fact that you keep parroting the same thing-- 'darth_vader is innocent', 'darth_vader is innocent', 'darth_vader is innocent' ad infinitum.

In short: I actually don't think you are one of the bad guys. My intuition thinks otherwise. So drop the whole darth_vader matter, and stop giving my intuition food so that I can overrule it and retract my vote.

I'll gladly drop the matter, and will retract my vote as well.

All right. I retract my vote against JacaByte.

Ah, just feel the love! I retract my vote against SoItBegins.

I retract my vote as well, since everybody else is.

And I think mrxak'll hate me for getting rid of 3 votes. There's only like, 1 left now, right?

Manta and Gutless wonder still have votes out, I believe.

Hey! It's a tie!

Hmm. Well, since Gutless Wonder stayed strangely absent from our little fire-fight and still has a vote locked onto my head, I think I should vote for him in self-defense.

I think Gutless said that he has a spotty internet connection.

On second thought, this whole thing with JacaByte gabbing about darth_vader's innocence has been wrapped up. Unless retracted changes his vote to reflect that, I vote for him

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 02 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Hmmmmm...

Well, I know Manta's motivation: 'he hate me' ever since that business with the fake player list in game 17.

On the other hand, I don't know GutlessWonder's. Come to think of it, I would have expected for him to retract his vote by now.

So why didn't he?

I don't know, but the fact that two other players seem to have targeted him makes me curious...

...ah, what the heck. GutlessWonder , I vote against you.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 February 2008 - 07:27 PM