GTW Game 5 Sign-up

now with less gun jumping

I'd rather like to host this next one, unless there are major objections. If you could all sign up here for the next game, I'd plan on starting it Tuesday.

"Sort of" jumping the gun? More like way jumping. 😛 We usually wait until the other game is over. Anyways, why Tuesday? That may not be enough time for everyone who wants to play to sign up, depending on how many people we have who'd like to join.

Anyways, I'm signed up for the next round when it starts.

Well, Tuesday is the earliest I can start it. That can be delayed no problem.

I'd love to play again, though now that I'm back in school, a weekend would be better. Tuesday and Thursday are bad for me because they are when I have the least free time. I'd prefer that the game start on a Friday, but I can still be flexible.

I'm on.

Well, we'll definitely go for the two days a round thing again.

I'm starting to get the hang of things, and I'm definitely up for another round.

That last round was a fun one. I'm in as well.

Also, can I make an early claim on modding Game 6?

I'm in. And some filler text here. Maybe an Angry German Kid reference... nah.

Mispeled - I have no issues with you hosting Game VI. We just have to get there first. 😛

@mackilroy, on Aug 23 2007, 07:36 PM, said in GTW Game 5 Sign-up:

Mispeled - I have no issues with you hosting Game VI. We just all have to kill each other first.

Fixed.

I am new to the ambrosia forums and to DEFCON and I would love to play.

@cerberus, on Aug 23 2007, 10:51 PM, said in GTW Game 5 Sign-up:

I am new to the ambrosia forums and to DEFCON and I would love to play.

Feel free, just read through some of the previous games to get an idea of how things go. Whoever hosts should also post a copy of the rules, as well. 🙂

Current list of players:

1Eevee1
Cerberus
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Mackilroy
Mispeled
mrxak

Is it too late? if not I'm totally in.

Not too late at all. This may not begin until Wednesday in any case. I've been delayed at the airport and when I finally get back to my place tomorrow morning, I may just go straight to sleep.

Host:

mrxak

Players:

1Eevee1
Cerberus
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Mackilroy
Mispeled
rebelswin_85

I'd love to see this list longer. Tell your friends!

I'd love to see a longer list too, and I would love to play, but I just don't have the time right now... 😉

xander

I'm extending the sign-up until Wednesday or so. My 21 hour trip back from Seattle has left me a shell of a man, so I need to sleep.

@darwinian, on Aug 27 2007, 07:06 PM, said in GTW Game 5 Sign-up:

I'd love to see a longer list too, and I would love to play, but I just don't have the time right now... 😉

xander

darwinian is lying, as his sly wink proves. He really despises you all, and will turn on you in the end to serve his own fluffy bunny-furthering goals. I vote we nuke him first. Also, rebelswin seems to've jumped into the game rather late, and I fear he may be bandwagoning. Watch him, he could be in cahoots with darwinian.

This post has been edited by rebelswin_85 : 28 August 2007 - 03:22 PM