Global Thermonuclear War

Try PMs, that's what I used to do.

Mispeled is clearly evil incarnate.

So Mispeled? Rebelswin? You guys haven't died on us, have you?

Vote: Mispeled

Uh... okay, whatever. 😛

Since rebelswin voting wouldn't add anything, I'll go ahead and end this round.

The Security Council is down to four members. People keep dying and the dictators still have not been found. In a fit of anger, the vote goes against Mispeled , and he is executed and his country destroyed.

A message from the dictators arrives shortly thereafter, informing the Council that Mispeled too was innocent.

Dictators, PM me with your choice of target (hah!). Intelligence Agent, PM me with your guess of dictator.

ah crap.

Haha, I knew it!

@nfreader, on Jul 27 2007, 11:28 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

ah crap.

QFT

I do find it somewhat ironic that in the end the only people left are the dictators and the IA.

Well... seeing as the dictators can't lose, I'm going to go ahead and end it.

GutlessWonder and Rebelswin_85 were the evil dictators this round. nfreader was the intelligence agent. Sadly, his intelligence was flawed and the evil dictators were barely even suspected most of this game, except by xander (for a bit).

So:

The Security Council is in session when another message arrives: nfreader's home country has been annihilated and he himself killed by assassins. The dictators have won. The end is upon us.

Well played, everyone. 🙂

I TOLD YOU ALL! 😛

xander

I am curious as to the history of nfreader's guesses.

@mackilroy, on Jul 27 2007, 05:43 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

Well... seeing as the dictators can't lose, I'm going to go ahead and end it.

GutlessWonder and Rebelswin_85 were the evil dictators this round. nfreader was the intelligence agent. Sadly, his intelligence was flawed and the evil dictators were barely even suspected most of this game, except by xander (for a bit).

So:

The Security Council is in session when another message arrives: nfreader's home country has been annihilated and he himself killed by assassins. The dictators have won. The end is upon us.
Well played, everyone. 🙂

Worst. Intelligence. Ever.

I voted for mrxak and xander.

@mackilroy, on Jul 27 2007, 05:43 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

GutlessWonder and Rebelswin_85 were the evil dictators this round.

Haha, as soon as I died, I predicted this. Mackilroy might remember me saying so at the time, though he did not confirm it. Well played, you two.

Yeah, I do remember, but I didn't say anything because I figured you'd spoil the secret. 😛

Nah, I wouldn't interfere with a game in progress. I wanted to be surprised anyway.