Welcome to the DEFCON board

Offical topic of welcoming

Like I said, welcome to the DEFCON Mac webboard. We're getting ready for the public release pretty soon, so it shouldn't be long now. What the-

BEEP BEEP

###EMERGENCY MESSAGE FROM CENTRAL###
TO: ALL UNITS (FLASH PRIORITY)
FM: CENTCOM (122)
RE: FLASH - DEFCON 1 IMMINENT
----DECRYPTION KEY----
ALPHA MIKE BRAVO ROMEO OSCAR SIERRA INDIA ALPHA SILO WHISKEY ALPHA NOVEMBER NOVEMBER
----END DECRYPTION KEY----
PRINTING MESSAGE CLEARTEXT
######

1 INTELLIGENCE INDICATES POSSIBLE ESCALATION OF CONFLICT BETWEEN "ALPHAS" "LIMAS" AND "MIKES"
2 ALL UNITS REPORT TO STANDBY STATUS; WE ARE AT DEFCON 2. DEFCON 2 RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ARE IN EFFECT
3 PROBABILITY OF DEFCON 1 WITHIN THE NEXT 1 TO 2 WEEKS IS EXTREMELY LIKELY. MAKE YOUR DECISIONS AND PREPARATIONS ACCORDINGLY.

@nfreader, on Apr 18 2007, 03:53 PM, said in Welcome to the DEFCON board:

"LIMAS"

I so much rather be attacking Llamas...

Demon llamas with nukes?

Well, well, well. Another new game about to be released. I guess it's time to start polishing my big red button...

Edwards

Looking forward to getting nuked over and over.

Looking forward to nuking you over and over.

@mrxak, on Apr 19 2007, 01:19 PM, said in Welcome to the DEFCON board:

Looking forward to nuking you over and over.

mmm.... gotta love that new forum smell.

And I've been looking forward to this one.

for some reson, i always say the f-word when a new ambrosia game has been relesed

@edwards, on Apr 18 2007, 02:53 PM, said in Welcome to the DEFCON board:

Well, well, well. Another new game about to be released. I guess it's time to start polishing my big red button...

There totally needs to be a special edition of Defcon that ships with a USB-connected Big Red Button™! (with a little sign that says "fire ze missiles!")

And it could ship with a copy of this amusing old civil defense video to complete the package.

Wahooza! Gotta test this one out...apoligies in advance if I nuke anyones home!

Well, we'll see if there are some new players which are worse than me... hehe.

preparing to launch first nukes