Congrats, Lamkin

Finally. πŸ˜‰

QUOTE (JacaByte @ Dec 10 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've gotten rusty myself, so if another king-of-the-hill comes along, I wouldn't be able to make up the time either without great difficulty.

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Dec 11 2008, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

starts polishing up his old SketchFighter Yes... now Silver gets a chance at the throne sitting and grape eating! Yes, yes...

"It's good to be the king."

Nice job, man! Good on you. πŸ™‚

Congratulations, seΓ±or!

yea.....i can't do that.....

Wow, you guys must still be playing this. >.>

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Jul 31 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, you guys must still be playing this. >.>

Oh no. What have I done? πŸ˜› Long time no see, Kasofa.

And thanks, guys, for the congratulations. πŸ™‚

Nothing at all. I just haven't been playing/editing much, although I might start poking around in the code files for fun. It seems that I forgot to congratulate you.

Much better

-K

Congrats!

Hey Lamkin, you know what would be even more impressive? If you beat the current best time (whether it's yours still or not) and got 100% of the items.

Yeah, I know, but I'm not sure that's possibleβ€”at least for me. Though Meses came close when he finished with 100% of the items and a jaw-dropping time of 22:46....I don't think I could even beat that time after collecting all of the items, much less my own time. πŸ˜‰

I bet I could.
Not without cheating though. (I know a way.)

-K

Cheating as in hacking cheating, or cheating as in exploiting a flaw in one or more levels? If the latter, that doesn't really count as cheating. It's the same as exploiting Railguns and Hellhounds in EVN.

Changing a file.

-K

So hacking then. Naughty Kas. πŸ˜›

jawdropsoutofa3rdstorywindowandhitstheground
Congrats, Lamkin! I'm not done with my 4th rerun yet and my time is 47:something...

Hey, I'm not the one who left the file there. looks around to make sure no one is watching.

-K

WOH! Awesome time Lam, I don't think I've completed it in less than an hour. :laugh:

Finally noticed. Nice.

😞 :mad: :furious:
Who is this Bill(llll!) person? How dare he. πŸ˜‰

Wait, what?