Congrats, JacaByte

just to show how much attention I pay...

A belated (I just noticed today that I was no longer on top) congratulations, JacaByte, for beating my time. At this point, it has been way too long since I have played SketchFighter, so you can probably expect that score to last for a good, long time. Again, congratulations!

xander

Sounds like you didn't see this. 😉

I've gotten rusty myself, so if another king-of-the-hill comes along, I wouldn't be able to make up the time either without great difficulty. Sure, it'd go faster than last time, but it'd still take a while. Thanks for the congrats; I thought you'd moused out on me.

@jacabyte, on Dec 11 2008, 12:47 AM, said in Congrats, JacaByte:

I've gotten rusty myself, so if another king-of-the-hill comes along, I wouldn't be able to make up the time either without great difficulty.

starts polishing up his old SketchFighter Yes... now Silver gets a chance at the throne sitting and grape eating! Yes, yes...

@jacabyte, on Dec 10 2008, 11:47 PM, said in Congrats, JacaByte:

Sounds like you didn't see this. 😉

I've gotten rusty myself, so if another king-of-the-hill comes along, I wouldn't be able to make up the time either without great difficulty. Sure, it'd go faster than last time, but it'd still take a while. Thanks for the congrats; I thought you'd moused out on me.

It shows you how much attention I have been paying to SketchFighter recently. 😉 I only just noticed before I posted this topic.

xander