The Temple of the Pen

@silverwind, on Jan 31 2007, 08:49 AM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

The screen shots look awsome!! 🙂 How long before we can play it?

He's probably already done about 60%. Maybe more, but, maybe you could be a BETA tester like me 😉

Dude, this map looks kickin! Can't wait! Is there going to be an uber boss (like the pen) at the end? That be sweet! Someone needs to make a pencil... :ninja:

I ❤ the water idea... how about radioactive sludge? =D

@firefalcon, on Jan 31 2007, 07:34 AM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

He's probably already done about 60%. Maybe more, but, maybe you could be a BETA tester like me 😉

Ah-hahahaha! Do you know how big this map is? I've done more like 45%.

@-sw--spartan-327, on Jan 31 2007, 10:37 AM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

Someone needs to make a pencil... :ninja:

I tried that. didn't turn out so well. If some one will tell me how to post pictures i'll post it.

This post has been edited by Dogbert : 31 January 2007 - 12:55 PM

@dogbert, on Jan 31 2007, 06:54 PM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

I tried that. didn't turn out so well. If some one will tell me how to post pictures i'll post it.

You have to use the image tags: (img.)http://(/img.) (without the points)

For hosting you can use imageshack.us, or, of course, just use the attachment system. 😉

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Jan 31 2007, 11:00 AM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

lol! Really? How big IS it?

I remade my pencil so this one shouldn't look to bad

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Dogbert : 31 January 2007 - 03:14 PM

He-he. I think I like more the pen.

Well TTOTP is fifty percentish done. Hurrah-hurrah.

Still, 45% is allot of level if you weren't kidding about the size. I'd dive at the chance to beta test it. :laugh:

Likewise.

Whadda ya mean, "Hint, Hint'?

But really, it looks like it will be way awesome.

Pi

@pisketch, on Feb 1 2007, 08:16 AM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

Likewise.

Whadda ya mean, "Hint, Hint'?

But really, it looks like it will be way awesome.

Pi

Hint, hint? Who said hint, hint?

What? Huh?

No, i'm not saying anything... No, i'm not implying that i'd like to beta... Noooo, not saying that at all.

😛

Nah, i'm really just messing with peoples heads. I don't really mean anything. And if you got that, and are messing back, good for you.

Pi

My beta-tester for this phase is FireFalcon. Once I finish the fire level I could let Pi have a go at it maybe. I'll think about it.

I would also test if you want.

So you've already gotten to the fire level? Cool! You can't be far from finishing it now, you're not waiting for version 1.1 or 1.2 or whatever it's called are you?

I want custom level save points before I release it. After fire I'm doing ice. It will be couple more weeks.

EDIT: I haven't even started fire. I'm in-between right now. Testing and such.

EDIT2: I've finished testing it. On to part 3. My official speed-run time for the easy half is 11:47 ^_^ My beta tester didn't find anything. All I need to do before I start is correct a rather glaring error with a switch and I'll be on my way to the fire area 🙂

This post has been edited by gray_shirt_ninja : 01 February 2007 - 07:33 PM

Here's a small preview of a mini-boss. I made it with Edward's one page template. It's not for the contest though.
Attached File Spinning_Boss_o___Doom.zip (4.2K)
Number of downloads: 22

Dang it! I've hardly started the fire area and Sketch Editor is starting to slow-down noticeably. It's 388 KBs of love and sketchy goodness!

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Feb 7 2007, 08:49 PM, said in The Temple of the Pen:

Dang it! I've hardly started the fire area and Sketch Editor is starting to slow-down noticeably. It's 388 KBs of love and sketchy goodness!

That would be the memory leaks. Probably. 😛