A question

About custom saved games...

is it possible to use an old saved game again, like if i played for an hour on a level, but had to quit, is there a way to start where i left off?

thanks!
-K

If you flew to a save point and saved there, sure. If not, well, you're outta luck.

Do you mean on custom levels? Edwards knows a way, but it involves enough inconvenience to not interest me. I think you have to change a view values in a property file in Library or something.

I save about 50 minutes in, but I don't want to have to change some fiddly values.
oh well. darn
whatever, it's not a really big deal,
thanks anyway!
-K

@kasofa1, on Jun 19 2008, 04:59 PM, said in A question:

I save about 50 minutes in, but I don't want to have to change some fiddly values.
oh well. darn
whatever, it's not a really big deal,
thanks anyway!
-K

It has nothing to do with values:

While playing SketchFighter and after saving in a custom level you have to go into users > your user > library > application support > sketchfighter and copy the file "Game 999", but be careful not to quit SF or the level. If you want to play this custom level saving, start SF and a custom level. While playing, paste the copied file "Game 999" into the SketchFighter folder and let an enemy kill you.

@Freq: "While playing SketchFighter and after saving in a custom level you have to go into users > your user > library > application support > sketchfighter and copy the file "Game 999", but be careful not to quit SF or the level. If you want to play this custom level saving, start SF and a custom level. While playing, paste the copied file "Game 999" into the SketchFighter folder and let an enemy kill you."

I have since then played more custom levels with save points, this might cause problems
if it does, still many thanks for trying to help! 🙂
also, my computer has problems switching from fullscreen mode and vice-versa, it also plays horribly.
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 19 June 2008 - 09:56 PM

@freq245, on Jun 19 2008, 08:35 AM, said in A question:

It has nothing to do with values:

What Silverwind is remembering about modifying the preferences was my additional couple of steps to get the time right. If you use this trick, the game will reset the in-level clock when you quit and re-load, so if you want the correct time in the records, you'll need to adjust it manually, which requires poking around in the prefs file.

Edwards