Road Kill v1.0

Lamkin's new new level

A simple, silly race level that's not too tough. Hopefully, you will like the concept. I apologize up front if this "theme" has been done before. Please rate this level, and comment in here if you're bored (and you like it, of course). I uploaded it here and in the add-on files.
Lamkin

Attached File(s)

VERY original idea, I like it, it's easy to get lost, and you must be a better SKF4KA player than me 😉
good level!

I've approved it. Thanks. 🙂

Very enjoyable level indeed, and surprisingly challenging on the first time 'round. 🙂

I have to say that I've got real troubles on finishing this... no save points and many fighters... hints? 🙂

At the risk of taking a little heat here, I simply have to say (teasingly and good-naturedly, of course) that a 39 year old guy (me) should not be that much better of a SketchFighter player than you (mostly) young whippersnappers! This reminds me...I once saw a picture of Don Knotts on a bag of Quickcrete. He was saying, "If I can do it, you can do it."
😉
Lamkin

@freq245, on Jun 14 2008, 10:26 AM, said in Road Kill v1.0:

I have to say that I've got real troubles on finishing this... no save points and many fighters... hints? 🙂

Simple. Treat it more like the Survival challenge (beat the game without any health pickups) than like a normal level. In other words, play very carefully.

Anyway, fun (and fairly challenging) little level, and nice job on the scenery!

Edwards

This post has been edited by Edwards : 16 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

Uploaded .zip file of Road Kill.
Lamkin

Attached File(s)