WEIRD glitch

OK, so in 1.0.1 scores don't work, we know that. But, i got the "Unexpected disconnect" sign, and i typed something by misteak (intended) and hit enter and it changed the text of the "disconnect" button. Here:

Posted Image

I could type in the box in the upper left and when i hit enter it would change the message to say that. And ideas why?

Pi

This is indeed a very unusual glitch. :wacko: I don't get it though, how did you get this to happen? You typed a message while the "Unexpected disconnect" sign was displayed and the little text box appeared?

Yeah, pretty much.

@pisketch, on Mar 23 2007, 04:14 PM, said in WEIRD glitch:

I could type in the box in the upper left and when i hit enter it would change the message to say that. And ideas why?

No idea why it happens, but I reported it with my first mention of the lack of score reporting. To activate it, just hit enter when that message pops up- then you'll be able to type into the message's title. You won't be able to return to the tracker until you change the button back to "Lobby" and click it.

Edwards

(Edwards said)"You won't be able to return to the tracker until you change the button back to "Lobby" and click it."

so would you be able to use this to go to different parts of the menu? 😄

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 23 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

@kasofa1, on Feb 23 2008, 05:38 PM, said in WEIRD glitch:

(Edwards said)"You won't be able to return to the tracker until you change the button back to "Lobby" and click it."

so would you be able to use this to go to different parts of the menu? 😄

No, that's not possible. :rolleyes: As Edwards already mentioned, this appeared before and was fixed in 1.0.2, or has anyone noticed it in the actual version?

Darn :mad:
oh well.