Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!

hey now, xander's not the only one in this ring! just cause some of us like 100% doesn't mean we can't fly! 🆒

@xel, on Dec 16 2006, 12:20 AM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

hey now, xander's not the only one in this ring! just cause some of us like 100% doesn't mean we can't fly! 🆒

35:06. Very nice for a 100% run.

xander

:claps hands:

Not bad at all!

But not 100 percents.

How's this?

Posted Image

xander

Oh neat. I've wondered what the end screen looked like ever since meeting the Skull Tank behavior bug.

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Dec 16 2006, 05:50 AM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

Oh neat. I've wondered what the end screen looked like ever since meeting the Skull Tank behavior bug.

The end screen consists of several "phases", so maybe you should give it another try. 🙂

Btw: I won't try to really beat darwinian's time 'til 30th December, too, but there'll probably be some of my best times on the tracker anyway.

@darwinian, on Dec 15 2006, 10:26 PM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

How's this?

Posted Image

xander

For some reason, it is not logged inside the 1P Solo Mission Best time. I think I might know why. The time itself was less than 30 minutes, but more than 26 minutes. So your next goals is to beat your time of 26:35, but with 100 percents items.

@kauthor, on Dec 16 2006, 03:44 PM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

For some reason, it is not logged inside the 1P Solo Mission Best time. I think I might know why. The time itself was less than 30 minutes, but more than 26 minutes. So your next goals is to beat your time of 26:35, but with 100 percents items.

That's why I took the screenshot -- I knew it wouldn't be registered with the tracker. Though, if it matters, I still haven't dismissed that screen. I am going to go do that right now, and try a minimalist run.

xander

It seems that Jimerson and Xel worked out how to effectively breed blobs in the Volcano MP map, given that they just had a 314140-point game. I suspect that that record will stand against any non-Volcano score for quite a while (read: forever).

Edwards

I better have Lars read this. It requires his attention.

This may have already been suggested but I think bracketing the high scores of individual levels would be a good idea.

🆒

xander

Ow! I think I might have Zacha try to beat you. Wait a few days. Bwahahahaha!

Now that I'm off final projects / exams etc, I have a little time to train on single player myself.. I know I can't beat xander yet, but I need to keep my rank up! hehe.

@xel, on Dec 21 2006, 05:42 AM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

Now that I'm off final projects / exams etc, I have a little time to train on single player myself.. I know I can't beat xander yet, but I need to keep my rank up! hehe.

Oh, I am sure that you can beat me. I think there are a couple of places where my time could be improved upon, especially against a couple of the bosses.

xander

Since I'm using a Windows monster and can't play SF4A, I'm going to quote the blazing time of 7:44:54, made by a person called Ryk. Congratulations, Ryk! For at least finishing the game! With 100% items at that.

Okay folks, the first of january 2007, 00:00 AM (GMT+1) is now behind us, this means xander season is open for Zacha Pedro. Though don't expect me to beat it in the next few hours, if only because it's now time to go to bed for me, not to mention I have ten power a bazillion hojillion frooglepoopillion things to do these days. Oh, and happy new year 2007 to all.

@zacha-pedro, on Jan 1 2007, 12:49 AM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

Okay folks, the first of january 2007, 00:00 AM (GMT+1) is now behind us, this means xander season is open for Zacha Pedro. Though don't expect me to beat it in the next few hours, if only because it's now time to go to bed for me, not to mention I have ten power a bazillion hojillion frooglepoopillion things to do these days. Oh, and happy new year 2007 to all.

And the additional ZP season will be fun, too.

Oh, and I just got the best Hard Mode time. Hehe. With 100%.

@freq245, on Jan 1 2007, 08:12 AM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

And the additional ZP season will be fun, too.

Oh, and I just got the best Hard Mode time. Hehe. With 100%.

Sorry, Freq.

xander

Nice! Now go do that for normal!