Ares High Command

Things are getting too confusing around here. Most of what Has been decided has now been revised, and here is the total idea:

14 Members to the council: Admiral Grammaticus, the 4 moderators, 1 rep from each of the standard races- no divisions of races, and Bob for independent interests. Rep Slots:

Human: Cotton Mouse & Newt decide, whoever doesn't get it gets first pick of the
slots designated empty here
Ishiman: Empty (Sugg: Walter)
Bazidanese: Empty
Eleejeetian: Empty
Obish: Me
Cantharan: Empty
Gaitori: Empty (Ambrose is too partial to GII)
Salrillian: If Slug posts nothing in this forum within 1 week, goes to
Sargatanus
Audemedon: Empty (Sugg: Cicion)

If anyone wants a new race admitted (not a racial division) then it will have to be approved as a new race by 10 members. Remember: this is not a way to spread your ideas, but to develop other ideas with an objective view.

------------------
"If so, then how does one count to 10 on the Mac?"
"128, 127, 126, 125..."
-Pallas Athene, Member of the Obish Consensus

Newt, you want' human?

Ok, I'd love to be a gatori, those beautiful ships....

I will be standard gatori then...

BTW, what does having these status's do?

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

Yes please, Cotton, thanx for asking. Humans are my favorate species, I would be love to represent them on a semi-official type thing.

They will be addressing the problem of nonstandardization (18 letter word) between plugins. So, Cotton Mouse, you basically learn all about the Gaitori and become the resident "expert" upon what is included in the current Ares universe. Then, when plugins start rolling out, you are allowed to bring forth resolutions to add new info as "official" which are then voted upon by the rest of the council. The Moderators and Admiral Grammaticus will be able to bring forth resolutions on anything, and the Admiral's don't need to be voted on. You, however, can't bring forth a Bazidanese resolution, but can vote on it. Of course, you and Newt can regularly converse on the humans and suggest resolutions.

------------------
"128, 127, 126, 125..."

Hmmm. I wouldnt mind representing the Elejeetian, Ive always liked their technology and ect.

This all seems to work out quite nicely, assuming we have enough plug-ins to moderate, that is. As a moderator I can alert you guys before a plug-in is released to the public, giving details if the author didn't get in contact with us.

When Hera is released, you can email me regarding proposals, and I'll put them forward. Good luck all.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

let me be Ishiman 🙂
Please, Please, Please!

------------------

I'm game for anything left. Cantharans? Bazidanese?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

(This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 05-24-2000).)

Nak'Goek: Sounds like a reasonable proposition. For now, just look through the little information available on the Eleejeetians and see what you come up with.

Ambrose: I don't mind you representing the GII, but my concern is that you will be more interested in the GII than the Union. You could, however, keep in close contact with Cotton Mouse, and keep him informed on the GII so he wouldn't have to.

Sparky_Hoo: not with a post like that. It kind of shows your personality, and this is a somewhat analytical viewing of information, not "look at me, I'm Ishiman."

And Laguna: Most definitely. We'll definitely reserve you a spot, but if you wouldn't mind, we'll give you the last empty one, since you don't seem to care which race in particular.

Still Free (Except for Laguna's):
Audemedon
Cantharan
Ishiman
Bazidanese

So we've only got 3 slots left!

------------------
"128, 127, 126, 125..."

Thanks,

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Ok, if you want to know why I want to be Ishiman it's because:
1: I think they really safe (for giving the humans ships to use)
2: I like diversity myself
3: I like the Ishiman ships (cool looking and powerful)

So after this, I hope I can be Ishiman (because I like to think I am safe)
If not, well I can anybody, I dont mind.
If I can't join the High Command, I'll respect your decision.
Thanks
Sparky_Hoo

------------------

Ok, I am an expert on gatori, but I don't wanna share!!! Ok, I am geing a ping pong ball here, and will stay with ISHIMAN, and anyone who wants this one... well, tough!

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

What's there to say about the Ishiman? They're just beavers with space suits.

And what about the GROLK? It is without a doubt that they will be introduced in some of the plugins that will soon swarm the community.

If they are, we can vote to admit them.

Cotton Mouse, you don't have to switch. I don't think Ambrose would make a good overall Gaitori, so you shouldn't switch just to let him be all Gaitori.

------------------
"128, 127, 126, 125..."

UNS ME WOHOOO

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: [

http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html

For](http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html "External link")
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

The link works; click it.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

Ok ...

I will be good 'ol gatori, not isolationist, not panhandling gatori, just regular glued together ships gatori. This is final. I will bite anyone who opposes.

That is all.

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

Audemedon is fine with me.

------------------

Sorry James, UNS is already mine...

I'd love to be Grolk. Plugs about them should be very interesting.

------------------

Jeez... it's already taken 43 posts to determine who's who. Is this really worth it?

Anyways, a while back we had a little mixup regarding the Audemedons' Central Consciousness' Name. Is it:

a) Audemedo?
🆒 Audemeda?
c) Or just plain Audemed?

I think it's C, but I could be mistaken.
I throw the fate of it's name at the mercy of Tree (who is an expert on the Audemedons, right?).