The Officer's Club Bar #6

In a room, on a ship somewhere, in orbit about some planet, a light flashes on a monitor console.

(An old Earth movie "Soilent Green", Edward G. Robinson's last movie as it happened,
is screening in the background on an old flat screen 6GHz G8 iMac.)

The operator sips a Frosted GreenyBlueŽŠ™ 🆒 and views the vis-relay from the omni-surveilance device transmission..., one of billions that bug the entire multiverse.

. . . . . . . . ."A little radiation goes a long way.". . . . . . . .

"Hmmmmm...."
and issues an order...
Somewhere else, a sleek Afra-K class fast cruiser departs from a space station,
the cool GreenyBlueŽŠ™ Corp logo briefly visible on its side as it catches the sunlight.

The ship jumps to warp bound for somewhere else....
Meanwhile the profits of the GreenyBlueŽŠ™ Corp continue to grow.... 🙂

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

The three rebel pilots are sitting in a booth by one of the windows that looks over the docking bay. The one that would appear to be the least experienced is gazing longingly at the newly-arrived destroyers.

"You like those, eh?" asks Mag.

"Their firepower is so wonderful."

"Yeah, but they're even slower and worse at turning than Sam's HVF. As well as being rather massive."

The third speaks. "There's nothing wrong with my heavy fighter! Especially if you're looking into the firepower department."

"I'm sure." Mag looks about, and spots a group of people playing Mow. "Well, I'm off." He wanders over, hoping to join in on the next game.

"Don't listen to him, kid. He likes the feel of a fighter that can be completely obliterated by one shot from almost any weapon." Sam realizes that the other pilot is, like Mag, an interceptor pilot. "No need to worry, though. You can fly well enough that I don't think you'll be getting taken out anytime soon."

Meanwhile, a freighter nearby notices what would appear to be a pirate fleet dropping out of a jumstream...

------------------
"Humans are hicks."
- Paff's Law
It explains so much...

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 05-24-2003).)

Cap takes another squig from his GreenyBlueishBalckyYellowŠŽ. His comm unit starts beeping. Cap flips up the lid.

"Hello."

Amidst the static a battered face with more than one scar appears.

"Captain! A pirate fleet has just engaged a human defence force at Omega three!"

"Omega three!?!? Thats less than five hours at full speed! Prep the ships. We might be able to get some of the goods before they're all captured."

"Yes, sir."

Cap closes the lid on his comm unit and chugs the last of his Gre- his drink, then he walks out the door. Outside the fleet of destroyers disengage from the station and, after clearing, enter the jumpstream.

------------------
If at first you do not succeed... Try, try agian.

(This message has been edited by CaptainDude (edited 05-27-2003).)

The crew of the freighter, aware that their position is not exactly a commanding one activate the onboard delayed auto destruct and promptly abandon their ship, life pods scattering in all directions, moving to home in on the bar asteroid.

The freighter begins to drift more or less towards the black hole at the centre of the system...

------------------

A Phylydion Dagger-class light cruiser slips in and picks up the freighter, towing it back to the bar. Cicion walks back in and sips some OrangeyRed™ŠŽŽ

Ah, that's the stuff.

------------------
-Traek Cicion, barkeep extraordinaire
"PS: If nothing's working around here, it's because I'm laughing so hard."
-Durandal

As members of the freighter's crew begin to dock with the station the freighter's auto destruct countdown reaches ...4, ...3, ...2, ...

"Some days are better than others, Section Leader..."

------------------

The bar's shields come on just as the freighter blows. The explosion sends the station into a slightly different orbit that will apparently take it through the path of several overly large asteroids.

Asteroid hunt! Shoot the ice asteroids, but dodge...no, wait, just shoot them all. A free drink to whomever clears our path!

------------------
-Durandal

A sleek Afra-K class fast battlecruiser screeches out of warp, blasts to quarks the asteroid that the bar was about to collide with and settles into a stable parking pattern about the bar, the GreenyBlueŽŠ™ 🆒 Corp Logo backlit nicely on it's underbelly.

------------------

appears out of a puff of smoke

Hi folks. Did I miss anything?

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.leapinglaughter.org") Dig a little deeper (/url)
As below, so above.

SARG!! Zounds, man, where the blazes have you been?

------------------
-Durandal

Wow, haven't seen you around.
Not too much.

------------------
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois
Onii7/Frinkruds and his funky forums
macgamer.net

Nearly chokes on his drink.

I tried to start a pirate attack, but it didn't go in the intended direction.

------------------
"Humans are hicks."
- Paff's Law
It explains so much...

Give that Moderator Dude a GreenyBlueŽŠ™ on me!

(...LCA chasing another Karma point here...! :D)

------------------

The man known as pistgavin walks into the bar, in his black satin space Visace suit, followed by several henchman. He sits down and orders the most expensive drink in the bar.

"Good evening, Mr Cicion. I believe you owe me some... 'change'."

The cronies proceed to break Taeskor Cicion's legs, smashing glasses and generally roughing the place up. They then straighten their ties, brush their John Travolta haircuts back, and exit the premesise. After finishing his drink, the TT Gangland boss waves goodbye, then exits, reminding the patrons to support WZ in the next Crime Family elections.

--gav

------------------
It's one thing to love somethin, but if you don't shower it with money then just don't talk to me. -- Paster Richards, GTA Vice City, VCPR
--SARZ, WZ. --

(This message has been edited by pistgavin (edited 06-06-2003).)

LCA's Shadow Guards swiftly assassinate the pistagavin's slimy cronies as they exit the bar. As for the pigstivin itself, a far worse fate became of it as the Shadows came alive. In a GreenyBlueŽŠ™ world no one upsets the status quo...

Lord Commander Anic's double ordered another GreenyBlueŽŠ™

The guards fade back into the shadows after emptying the Hagrabiscuit Vending machine of it's four Dollars and twenty five Cents.

Another temporal rift eddies through the bar asteroid.
SQUEAK! Said the Death of Rats, scythe glinting in the octarine...

------------------

Must be some disturbingly buff cronies if they can successfully break Cicion's legs...

------------------
"Humans are hicks."
- Paff's Law
It explains so much...

They're ex-cronies now HEH HEH HEH ! 😄

------------------

More where they came from. Now, if you would kindly pass back my head...

pistgavin puts his head back on his neck with a dull "shhlopp", and continues to drink expensive cocktails all night, ordering yet more cronies to bandage broken legs, clean up shattered glass, and stand by the door, beating up anyone who doesn't have a tie.

You see, gangland law dictates that a mob boss can only be killed by an enemy assassin...

--gav

------------------
It's one thing to love somethin, but if you don't shower it with money then just don't talk to me. -- Paster Richards, GTA Vice City, VCPR
--SARZ, WZ. --

Originally posted by pistgavin:
You see, gangland law dictates that a mob boss can only be killed by an enemy assassin...

--gav

That can be arranged. I have the ability to morph into any creature, and I have think this is the best way to complete the assasination:

Posted Image

Edit: picture didn't show up...
Edit2: Why??? the image should work... just click (url="http://"http://hot.ee/ed2kest2/pildid/soldier.jpg")here((/url) to see it...
------------------
my (url="http://"http://home.ptd.net/~hart1")Home Page.(/url) Now with a link farm, picture gallery, section on pi and Australia, and golf.
Visit (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum;=Ares+Trash+Talk&number;=12&DaysPrune;=20&LastLogin;=") Trash Talk!(/url)

(This message has been edited by Trah (edited 06-07-2003).)

(This message has been edited by Trah (edited 06-07-2003).)

OV comes in and orders a Greenyblue, forgetting how long it's been since he had one

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby