The Officer's Club Bar #2

"Me?"
Darkk looks hurt.
"I'm sorry, but I need that money. I'll pay you back in a bit.
You take real estate? I'll be able to get you a few million acres soon..."

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

Avatara almost clubs Darkk with a chair, in anger. Almost...Avatara stops when he remembers who the bartender was, and sure enough Cicion was ready to throw his dagger.

"Uh..." Avatara stumbles for words

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

"Let the bum!" Darkk shouts.
Avatara swings the chair at Darkk, catching him in the left shoulder.
"Ouch. Alright, now you've gone and done it..."
Darkk grabs Avatara's hand and performs a stepping disarm.
"Oops, that wasn't meant literally... um, medic!"

------------------

Cursing, Avatara lashes out with one of his feet, catching Darkk in the groin. Darkk backs up and knocks over Sundered Angel's table, spilling the Devil's Breath on it all over Angel. Darkk hits the ground hard and lets out a grunt, while Sundered Angel glares with a menacing look. Avatara doubles over in pain screaming curses and calling for a medic while Cicion tends to a brawl that had broken into a gunfight at another table.

------------------

"Sorry about that, SA." Darkk hands SA a 200-credit chip.
"That ought to cover dry-cleaning."

A medic had come and begun to reattach Avatara's arm, while Darkk helped Cicion quell the gunfight that had broken out on the other side of the bar with a few plasma shots.

"Heh, a plasma cannon can settle MANY disputes, especially if you're really good with it or really bad with it. If you're good, they're settled in your favor insantly. If you're bad, they're settled in their favor insantly."

------------------

As Avatara is carried away by the medics to their emergency treatment facility, he calls back a cry threatening to get even.

"Poor thing. A couple months being unconscious can cause the mind to be delirious." Darkk remarks to Cicion as the medic ship blasts away in a hurry.*

------------------

A heavily modified Ishiman Heavy Cruiser docks with the station, and a Salrillian Gunship follows suit. Soon, a weary-looking pilot and a large group of droids enter the bar, and begin ordering stuff (drinks, power cells, lubricating fluid...)

"Ah, hello again, Mag. The usual?" asks Cicion. As he says "Mag", a repair droid in a dark corner whips it's head up and looks in Cicion's direction, then gets back to recharging after it notices that Cicion wasn't addressing it.

"Sure, why not?" Mag replies to Cicion.

"All right, Mag, one coke coming right up."

At this, the droid in the corner unhooks itself from it's recharger and begins making its way to Mag's table, where Mag has begun playing poker with several space captains of varying degrees of drunkeness.

------------------
"If you take your helmet off in battle, sombody's gonna hack your head off."
Visit my site, if you're interested:
(url="http://"http://www.MSPlugDevelopment.n3.net")www.MSPlugDevelopment.n3.net(/url)
Email me at vertical_file@yahoo.com with a review and a rating (out of 100) for an Ares plug, and I'll put it on the reviews section.

Sundered Angel watches the scuffle with an arced eyebrow, rising from his seat. When the drink splashes over him, he frowns, blue eyes boring into Avatara menacingly for a second. Then he shrugs, sitting again, and pushing Darkk's credit chip back across the table to him.

"Not to worry. There won't be a dry-cleaning bill."

The liquid on Sundered Angel's clothes soaks into them, disappearing from sight as the rest of it etches a channel across the hard floor.

"Oh, and be careful with that cannon- plasma can cause rather nasty accidents." SA smiles, motioning for a new drink.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

After much bustle and comers and goers of the bar, Avatara returns. His arm had been healed with the technology at the time, but this time it looks like he was more ready for Darkk. Darkk raised an eyebrow as he fingered his plasma gun.

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 05-10-2001).)

Don't worry about accidents, SA.
Accidents usually happen while learning, and put a definate end to use of these things.
I've been using mine for quite some time.

Oh, look Avatara's back.
*sets plasma cannon from "safe" to "on" and then "armed".

------------------

asks Athena To Look At Something
Touch this , Athena
Athena : Ok
Athena Touches It And Is Transported Into A Star
who wants some money?
Throws a million credits in the air
Leaves laughing

------------------
Being Lessa's Body Guard is just plain hard

*Avatara draws his blaster and shoots at Darkk. Darkk dodges to the side, and the blasts hit Sundered Angel's table, and smashing the chair where he was sitting. Angel, somehow beside the chair now, seems disapproving. Darkk returns fire with a blast from his plasma gun, taking out a chunk in the doorway where Avatara was seconds before. Avatara swings his blaster and pulls off a shot at Darkk, just as Cicion slams into Avatara, knocking him to the ground and sending his blaster scattering across the floor. Avatara lets out a grunt as the wind is knocked out of him. Darkk attempts to fire at Avatara, not noticing Cicion, but rather angry for having the edge of his right sleeve get burned from Avatara's last wild shot. Cicion's dagger comes out and absorbs the blast, though it gets knocked out of Cicion's hand and scatters out the door. Within 10 seconds, Cicion manages to make Avatara unconscious.

Cicion stands up and turns to Darkk, but not before a nearby patron jumps at Cicion. Cicion mildly breaks the man's jaw with a fist, and then faces Darkk with anger evident in his manner. Darkk points the plasma gun at Cicion and fires...*

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 05-10-2001).)

(This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 05-11-2001).)

a garbage chute appears on the ceiling
the blast hits piemur1 as he drops from the chute
the garbage chute disappears
darkk notices who he was originally aiming at
Darkk: "err...sorry cicion"
Cicion: "you better be glad that hit piemur1 before it hit me"
Piemur1: " groan "
he looks down at the burnt mess
Cicion: "i didnt mean it that way"
cicion glares at darkk
the same medic comes in and tiredly takes piemur1 away to fix him
darkk pays for the upcoming operation as cicion continually glares at him
after piemur1 is out the door, cicion claps darkk on the back and shakes his hand
Cicion: "but that was a good shot, though"

------------------
"At ----- , bullcrap is our most important product"
-graffiti on the lavatory wall of a major consultancy (from The Wizardry Consulted )

Athena comes running in out of breath. "He...." athena gasps "... He, Peimur1.....puff...he" Athena grasps all her energy, "...Peimur1 is finnally dead!" Everyone in the bar begins to cheer and appluade the doctor who might have killed him. Cicion yells out, "Free budlight beers in celebration." 🆒

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

(quote)Originally posted by Athena:
**Cicion yells out, "Free budlight beers in celebration.";)

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

Retrieves his dagger, then looks at one of the free beers everyone is taking. Hmm, "Expiration Date: 4th of October, 1974." Ah, well. Budlight is total crap anyway. Tosses the bottle randomly. It hits Avatara, who is just now waking up, and knocks him out again.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

The glass bottle shatters, and one of the big shards hits Darkk in the eye.

------------------

This is exactly why I wear safety goggles...
except I'm not now.
OUCH!

(squirts "Ishiman Mecdical Co. Soft Tissue Resoration Fluid for Humans" into his eye)
Ahh, better.

------------------

You forgot the silicate solvent solution...

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

Shaking his head at the commotion, SA retires to a handy corner, where a remarkable number of incidents simply fail to happen to him.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy