The Officer's Club Bar

The bar door opens, and a tall, handsome-looking man enters, flanked by a pair of Salrilians which look around uneasily.

Greetings All! Would this be the famous bar of one Cicion?

Sundered Angel indicates from the bar that this would be so.

A pity he is not here right now. I would like to have met him. Nevermind, I am Verad, senior admiral of the Salrilians and Advisor to Sargantanus. A pleasure to meet you all.

He and his slithering companions move over to the Bazidanese and begin to discuss business with them.

------------------
Verad
Ex-Taeskor and
Salrilian Fleet Advisor

Moves from the bar to Verad and the Bazidanese with a tray of drinks.

Good to meet you, Verad. I'm Sundered Angel, fighter-ace, expert quaffer and small-time thief.

Shakes Verad's hand, smiling.

I've heard quite a bit about you from Sargantanus. He says you're of Cicion's race, is that true?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Cicion's holo-image reappears. He looks at Verad. I am not here, but we can still communicate, Verad. But make it quick. I am about to reach my destination.

(Sheesh, how long does it take to post at least one part of the story? I'm kind of on pause right now waiting for it.)

(By the way, Angel, I just submitted part V. I at first made a mistake and named it Part IV, and although I corrected it both were submitted. The real part V starts with "There is a saying..." (Just in case you get both part IV's at once.) )

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

(This message has been edited by Taeskor Cicion (edited 05-23-2000).)

Cotton Mouse looks around bar

"Am I the only one who seeing TWO cicions here? Could someone explain this?"

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

To Cicion
Then perhaps we should talk when you get back. But I'm somewhat surprised that you don't recognize me. I realize that it's been a while, but my face hasn't changed too drastically. Oh well, finish your mission, and then we have much to discuss.

He then turns his attention to the Bazidanese delegates, who by now are especially drunk and impressionable. The negotiations go on for nearly three hours about all manner of things; from the trade and demand of food stuffs to military technology and even hegemony. Sargatanus proposes the deals, and Verad, ever charismatic, sells them. In the end, when the deals are finalized, it is the Bazidan who get the short end of the stick. Watching and listening from behind the bar, Sundered Angel can see Sargatanus' alterior motive as appearant as a plane crash.

(set the scene Sarg, or SA)

------------------
Verad
Ex-Taeskor and
Salrilian Fleet Advisor

Jimmy Page casually walks in from his budget bar accross the street how's it goin cicion? business is pretty slow at my bar so i came over for a drink. Get me a bud. jimmy page stands up to make an announcement "Well, as you all know slug has left this part of the galaxy. He was a great Salrillian. Here's a toast to slug."
Jimmy Page whips out his guitar and starts playing some songs quietly to himself while he finishes his bud

------------------
ramble on..

(Hey Page, as for the "across the street" thing, maybe it's a little late to tell you that the bar is a space station.) Cicion walks in. Well, I've completed my mission. My logs will be in the chronicles section soon, I hope. Walks up behind Verad. Hello, Admiral. Been a while since I've seen another Phylydion besides Lieutenant Jralla. Good to see you. Walks to the table with the Bazidanese reps and Sargatanus and sits down. Beckons Verad over to the table.

------------------

-Han Solo

Sundered Angel watches, frowning deeply. He motions a Bazidanese Representative over, and talks softly with him a little. Then he looks up at Sargantanus, eyes glittering.

Sargantanus, you never cease to amaze me.

He laughs, and turns back, and drinks more of his beer. Everyone can see, however, the tension lines in his back, and the air of thought about him is almost solid. He's planning something, all right, and it doesn't seem particularly nice...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

A large, battered, scorched and twisted Human Gunship somehow limps onto one of the main landing pads. It touches down, and just as the ship begins to shut down, the compressors on three of the landing struts kick out, and the ship collapses to the deck. It emits a final belch of flame from some of the many gaping holes in the hull, and lies silent.
An emergency hatche suddenly flies off of the ship, as the explosive bolts send it skidding across the floor. About two dozen men stuble clear of the mangled piece of metal, and stare at it in awe.
They are interrupted by a pair of large freighters that touch down on the same landing pad. As the freighters settle, the hatches open, and the prize crews disembark. Captain pharris walks towards the waiting starbase mechanics, and hands them each a hefty ammount of money, and gestures towards the shattered, broken Barbarossa. He then walks into one of the many salvage dealers on base. a few minutes later, he steps out and turns to his crew. "Sixty Million for the pair of em! Go to the bar, and don't come back till you've spent at least half of it!"
The crew quickly flood into the officers club bar, and quickly get surrounded by women of questionable moral fiber.

From now until we leave, the booze goes on my tab! and I mean ALL THE BOOZE, so keep it coming!

Captain M.J. Pharris,
SS Barbarossa

------------------

"But... The two cicions... but... they! wha?!!!" PHLATT! Cotton Mouse's head explodes

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

CM, am guessing that either:

1.) Since Verad, another Phylydion, is here, you are confusing him with me, which is unlikely, or,

2.) You think that Commander Cicion and Taeskor Cicion are different people, which they certainly are not. Look on page 8 to find the answer.

------------------

-Han Solo

Beckons Cptn Pharris's men to the sabacc tables.
Wins back all that he lost vs SA
challenges SA to another round of sabacc
DF: I'm on a hot streak, I can't lose.

------------------
And how do you know she is a witch?
-She turned me into a newt!
A newt??
-I got better.

Whomever said that "Idiot's Array" was a sabacc game is sadly mistaken. An "Idiot's Array" is a hand in sabacc composed of a "0", a "1", and a "2". It is the second highest hand in sabacc right under a true sabacc (cards equal 23) and right above a "22". There are many types of the game though. Read the Jedi Academy trilogy is the Star Wars book series. In one of the books it shows the many aspects of the game.

------------------
A newt??
-I got better.

after 11 games of sabacc vs SA, DF calls it quits, after winning 6 of the games
DF: I look forward to the next game
Shakes SA's hand and leaves to his shuttle, taking him to his ship

------------------
A newt??
-I got better.

stares in wonder at the video slot machine that just took all of his money, he slowly reaches to his belt and pulls out a thermal detonator. He puts it in the machine and dives behind an overturned table. The room is suddenly filled with hundreds of flying coins, ripping up furniture and breaking bottles. as the hail of monetary bullets stops, The captain stands up and looks around, and picks up a single coin
"Damn thing ate my lucky penny!"
walks over to the booths where his crew are enjoying themselves and grabs another drink

-Captain M.J. Pharris

------------------

(Williams digs a couple of coins out of his skin and looks at the floor)
Hey! 99% of these coins are smegging counterfeits!

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.

First of all, Fox, I didn't say that Idiot's array was a sabacc game. When I said "Idiot's Array" I meant I was looking at my cards and said what I had. SECOND of all, an Idiot's array is an Idiot, a 2 and a 3 (Twenty-three to an idiot.) THIRD of all, an Idiot's Array is THE highest hand, just above a PURE sabacc(Not a "true sabacc"). This info is in "A Guide to the Star Wars Universe."

------------------

-Han Solo

Smiles as his beautiful counterfeit coins go everywhere. Proceeds to win several games in a row against Desert Fox, but since he's using fake money, that's not too big a deal. He watches Sargantanus' dealings with the Bazidanese with detached interest. Obviously he's gotten over his previous discomfort. Or has he?

Another Devil's Breath, Cicion, if I haven't run you out of ingredients by now.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Tosses Angel a D's B. Think you could hurry up with posting my story, Angel? It's been a couple of weeks.

------------------

-Han Solo

Taeskor Cicion: This is just an idea but why dont you lock down this topic and start a new bar? This one is starting to lag in loading. Just wondering.