The Officer's Club Bar

ponders why Darthval thinks so much

------------------

wakes up and relizes why no one tlaks to him
he walks over where he thinks avatar is
and starts talking to a cactus not relizing it*

• but then he walks back too his booth after avatar didnt say anything too him* starts ponderin why avatar looks lik a cactus*
    starts pondering why avatar wont speak too him
    starts pondering why no one tlaks too him starts pondering if that cactus really was avatar*
    relizes it wasnt
    heads over to the bartender
    " hey umm could you talk too me?" in a hopeful voice*

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Talon Karrde wakes up with a major hangover. He settles his tab. His pet vornskrs start lapping up some romulan ale. Hey Barkeep, you got any pet food? And ill have some scumble.Its made of apples. Well, mainly apples anyway. And no metal mug. The vornkrs finish licking the rest of the salt off the floor.

Cicion hands him the drink.

Talon drinks it all in one go and promptly passes out.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Riven stares at the crowd in slight bemusement. He watches as one man tells exotic stories about being able to do amazing wonders like... eating a glass. Others, go ahead and eat glass and fall over (promptly dragged out by station gaurds). Perpetual explosions sound off, people begin another brawl, and nearly everyone's grammer is messed up.

Riven then leans back to talk with Cicion. "Remember the good ol'days when people actually went on adventures and reality still had a grip on peoples actions?" He slowly lets out a sigh.
Cicion slaps a confident hand on his Riven's shoulder. "Need a drink?"
"Yes.... water please." Riven snifles.

------------------
😃

a voice whispers to Darthval

"I'm a rebel spy..."

------------------

Suddenly, the entire station is jolted. Cicion and Riven spin around to look out the window to see a brilliant green probe launched. It quickly rockets into deep space leaving behind a thin gaseous trail.
The station intercom booms to life "Attention: All personel. Intruder alert! Suspected cantharan onboard. He may be-"
Another abrupt explosion jolts the station, and the intercom circutry bursts in the wall. Cicion notices that all of his delicate glassware is shuddering under a low hum. Riven stares in bewilderment as he watches an enormously juggernaught ship begin to slowly decloak outside. As it begins to move away, people realize the craft completely drawfs the station.
A drunken patron rolls off his chair and points wildly out the window. "What is that?!"
"Those..." Cicion begins "... are clamps."
Avatara watches as heavy metalic bracing arms retract within the vessel. A vessel with thousands of decks and lit rooms shining out from an alien metal surface.
"It's mine! Stop them! Nobody move!" Avatara nearly trips as he races out of the room.
Riven's commbadge wildly begins to bleep. "-op the civilians! Get to you're ship! Don't let them off the station!"

Hundreds of varied shuttle craft quickly launch towards the now racing juggernaught. Avatara's ship however get's momentarily caught by a tractor beam.
"Come on! It's a chance of a lifetime!"
The young cadet's voice firmly barked back over the intercom. "I'm sorry, but I'm under strick orders not to let anyone-"
Avatara collapsed in his chair in writhing disgust. He stopped listening to the litteny of station 'regulations' as he watched all of the ships quickly blasting out towards alien craft. The ships piled through space like stars, quickly eclipsing the bianary star system every few seconds.
"Look!" Avatara broke in "This ship was built with illegal, super hyped up engines, power cores, and weapon systems that could easily devastate most any normal craft."
"What's your point?"
"Ever see a core meltdown?"
The cadet paused for a minute, pondering this.
Avatara ensued "First, the radioactive, feracious sluggedge leaks and vaporizes t-"
Avatara's control panel lit up and a computer voice chimes in "Thank you for visiting our Station. We hope you return shortly."
"That got him." Avatara snickers.

------------------
😃

hands Riven his water

"Don't worry, its clean"

------------------

Riven is busily darting to and fro outside the station. His military craft quickly flies around civilian vessels, swiftly disabling them with single shots. A floating green target box runs across his screen aquiring targets, when it suddenly stops and sits on a customized vehicle.
"Avatara? Well, I wouldn't be surprised."
A sudden stream of firepower blazes out from the vessel nearly scathes Riven's ship. Riven dives down, around a crowd of civilian ships, and rounds back behind Avatara's ship. He opens a comm link.
"Avatara? You might be having fun, but this time it's not a game. Stand down, or I'll be forced to open fire."
"That you Riven? Pardon me, I didn't see you."
"You aim would prove otherwise."
"Look, Riven.... buddy. I need you to let me off on this one. I'm kind of busy."
"That doesn't rub off. Why don't you-"
An aft turret fires at Riven's vessel and nocks it spinning out of control.
A civilian craft almost crashes into Riven's, when an abrupt repulsive beam pushes the ship out of Rivens path.
When he finally levels himself out, he realizes he has backup. Some 6 or so destroyer class military vessels arive to aid. Surveying the panorama its nearly impossible to catch any sign of Avatara with the thousands of ships speeding away in tunnel formation.
"Dareth to Riven, come in. This is Dareth cammand vessel. Please dock in bay 2 for repairs."

------------------
😃

Cicion leans back contentedly, sipping away at some whiskey, while he watches the episode pass on by outside. A friend notices "Someone left you a package. I thought I'd bring it up."
Cicion quietly unwrapped the package to only find a note saying "Here's a new coat!"
"There's no coat? Who sent me this anyway?"
"Your mother. I think its a birthday present." the guy giggles.
"She always did forget my birthday."
Cicion's friend begins to laugh unassumingly. Cicion began to giggle "My birthday only comes once every four years. February 29th."
At this, his friend burst out laughing nearly rolling over on the ground.
"Just, hang it up in the closet, will you?" He says sarcastically.

(I hope this remedies your feelings for your character, cicion.) 😉

(This message has been edited by Riven (edited 10-07-2000).)

The Azurewrath (is a modified HVD) swung about to face the new threat.

"Riven! What is the meaning of this?? Why are you doing this?"

static

"Riven!! RIVEN!!! Don't..." Avatara is cut off as jamming is enforced. Damn! I hope Riven knows what he is getting himself into...

*Avatara swings his ship around, and opens full fire on the destroyer class vessels. He manages to take out three before his ship is disabled. The vessels move on, ignoring him.

Avatara opens up a secret compartment in the helm, and presses a blue button. The lights snap on, as emergency power is restored.*

"Yes! It worked!!"

No sooner had the words left Avatara's mouth, when a stray bolt slammed into the Azurewrath , disabling it once again.

"Cap'n?" A worried voice asked.

"Be patient, I'll be down trying to fix the ship. Can we still move?" Avatara askes.

"With the speed we are going, even with the engines down, yes" The crewman responded.

"Good, try to steer us out of this battle."

With that, Avatara turned and ran to where his ship's power generator lay. He seriously hoped Riven knew what Riven was getting into. The crewman looked out at the rapidly disappearing ship that Riven's craft had vanished into...

------------------

Cicion returns and puts his NON-EXISTENT coat back. He walks over behind the bar. People start flooding back in. That was an odd little situation. Ah, well.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

deleted (posting trouble)
------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 10-06-2000).)

speaking into his comlink"uhh captain, signal the fleet to jump in here, we have a very bad rebel spy lurking about telling the rebelllion my wrong name, oh and theres some fighting outside take cae of it will you, wait acatully dont first let me get atterizatoin to fight then jump in, but do send the ss in so we can take care of this informent, wait acautlly send eveything in, but dont fight till i say too, oh and still send the ss in"grumbles"i need to learn how to talk fluently in this odd laguange"

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

uh...wha?

------------------

Hmmm...I can't see my last post for some reason...

------------------

There we go...

"Bartender, give me something that isn't very strong (but don't give me water!)"
------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 10-08-2000).)

Well, let's see, Avatara.... Looks around behind the bar for something not too strong. Spies a bottle. Aha! Lifts it up and pours a glass of it and hands it to Avatara. This stuff is interesting. From Earth. It has a good kick and a nice acidic tang to it, but has no alcohol whatsoever. One of my favorites. They call it ginger ale.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

sips his drink and pays Cicion. He then gets up and joins a group of men talking about pirate encounters.

------------------

** A large ship obscures the sun and pulls alongside the bar.
** Darkk climbs through a portal that appears in the bar.
Cicion, get me a "Deth Staar".
Oh, and add extra Sallian brandy.

I don't normalkly drink, but having your race subjugated is a nice time to start.
Don't bother telling me "I'm sorry" or anything, I think the collaborators got what they deserved.

**Cicion notices Darkk is wearing a strange necklace
Don't bother with that, you'll learn more of it later **smirk
Us having crime syndacates is news to me. They must have had pre-first-ring Sal help in hiding their thoughts...

I'm planning on appling for Vice-Taeskor-or-whatever-the-heck-they-call-it in charge of the Nijayas Protectorate. Any advice?

**begins to down the "Deth Staar"

Man, It's a good thing I parcticed maintaing control of my powers durning drunkennes in the other universe.

*becomes somewhat drunk

They have great stuff there, you know. The Phylidia is a nice ship, but they have ones that can match it. I fly one now. It even came with its own AI, and with my powers to repel any borders I have no need for a crew. Of course it's only one ship, but it's pretty nice for a ship.

I think the Phylidia has better decor, tho. No taste at all in the other universe. Had to have my ship painted black on special order. All the others are yellow, red, or pastel. No sense in their color schemes, but what physicists!! They no more loopholes in the laws of physics than lawyers know in the tax code! And their laws of physics are just like ours. Oh, and my ship is also a gateship for those of you who want to know.

I'm rambling aren't I?

Hic! This is a nice brew. Another please?

Cicion: No way, you're at your limit!!

Ok, I feel better now. We metabolize alchahol fast.

Now some Dr. Pepper, please.

Luckily my pre-leaving account at the Bazidanese National Bank is fine. Put it on my card.

(I'm sorry for the long post, but I do have to come back. 😉 )

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion at the admiralty court near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

seeing after two failed attempts to get poeple to tlak to him he finally gives up and tries plan B**pulls out the comlink "OK, SS get in here"20 armored SS men walk into the bar line up at the dorrs and trains there guns on almost every member of the bar DeathVal speaks"OK, everyone of you now must start a conversatoin with me or you will be shot"" Iam wating.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?