Announcement that has nothing to do with Ares, but with my character.

So far, I have, as posted in "'Life Stories' of AWB members", occupied an Audemedon body with my Phylydion mind. I have decided, as has the High Octicon, that I am done spying on and commanding the Audemedon. I have collected as much information as they need. I am now returning to my natural Phylydion body(Just to inform you, Phylydions are near-Human. Almost identical but with pure blue eyes and three of them, flaps on the right and left sides of their mouths, and they are slightly weaker, but faster and more agile). With that said, I now go to my question that actually has to do with reality: Can you change your signature, and how? My new one would be:

-------------------------
Commander Cicion
Commander of Phylydion Primary Armada
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

NOOOOOOO!!! I needed someone in the Audemedon ranks for the upcoming revolt against the Salrilian Grand Oracular Council!

The Oracular net is showing signs of self-awareness. The damn thing is developing a conciousness! The council will be (if it is not already) totally under it's control!

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."
-Final statement of Salrilian reformist Sirthis before his execution.

Who the hell needs a revolt? You're their Fleet Admiral. We're at war with you (technicaly). Just order all defenses to stand down and get out of our way ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've not yet seen a consicousness immune from having its body blasted apart.

------------------
Commander-in-Chief of the Nijayias Interstellar Navy.

No, revolts are always fun. Go right ahead.
And as for changing your sig, hit the "profile" button on this web-board, type in your password, and alter at will.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ah, much better. I now resume command of the Phylydion Star Navy's Primary Armada. I don't have to deal with those low-tech Audemedon ships any more.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Phylydion Primary Armada

-Han Solo

Considers the tech level of a race which thinks the Audemedon backwards.

Hmmm. That's a good thing, right...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Shutup. Less talking, more fighting. (aside: Braggarts!)

Suddenly a fleet of Igadzra Warships exits hyperspace and arms all 650 Pursuit missile launchers. A message comes over the virtual speakers: "Ahoy there! No funny moves now, prepare to get your fight! Hmmmm, I think I'm in the mood for some emphasis today." A fleet of UE cruisers exits hyperspace from the other side of the system and arms all 400 SAE luanchers. It becomes apparent that both fleets are also armed with fullerene pulse guns and lepton turrets.

------------------
"Landing request denied."

- The Igadzra

Company Tritanium Enterprises: (url="http://"http://www.megalink.net/~joe1/w/")http://www.megalink.net/~joe1/w/(/url)

"You underestimate me, LoneIgazra."

The entire 7th and 8th fleets decloak.

"And if that's not enough, then you should know that fifteen of these ships carry the death blossom device, and three of then carry a focused singularity. So if it's a fight you want, then I'm afraid you're sorely outmatched. But this wouldn't be in the best interest for either of us."

All ships stand by.

"And Darkk, I only control the 6th through 11th fleets and the 4th and 5th battalions, which is about 15% of the Sals true military power. Even if all fleets were to stand down, the would lead to the occupation of Salrilian space, and things wouln't be much different then they are now. I'm talking about a coup de tรก against the puppets of the Oracular Net, which would require a slightly larger military force than I currently have, along with some new technology aside from the toys my R&D; people have cooked up. Support from the Audemedons is almost imerative.

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."

Suddenly The Phylydion Primary Armada comes out of Omni-space. Commander Cicion is on the bridge of his flagship. What's going on here? A Deadlock between the Igadzra fleet and two Salrilian fleets? Sargatanus, with Darkk and my help, we can take out all of Salril and destroy the Oracular Net. Igadzra, I suggest you leave. This isn't any concern of yours, and it would be in your best interests to leave a fight which you don't need to fight. If you don't leave in a few minutes, you and your fleet will become a new nebula.

------------------

-Han Solo

That's why I'm here actually. Cliks back to The Officer's Club Bar

------------------
"Landing request denied."

- The Igadzra

Company Tritanium Enterprises: (url="http://"http://www.megalink.net/~joe1/w/")http://www.megalink.net/~joe1/w/(/url)

All of you stand down or your sensors will short out.

------------------
I will not salute to a Ares Admiral.

The Warps.

suddenly, a huge Salrilion, Obish, and Audemedon fleet decloaks :eek
I've called in a few favors, raided a few salvage dumps, and created some concessions ๐Ÿ™‚

Suddenly, the whole sky of stars is blacked out. :eek
then you realize that the stars haven't blacked out, but there is a huge cloud of missiles converging on your fleet ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜›

------------------
"In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace. In denying it, one finds hope."
-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

suddenly, a huge Salrilion, Obish, and Audemedon fleet decloaks :eek:
I've called in a few favors, raided a few salvage dumps, and created some concessions ๐Ÿ™‚

Suddenly, the whole sky of stars is blacked out. :eek:
then you realize that the stars haven't blacked out, but there is a huge cloud of missiles converging on your fleet ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜› :eek:

------------------
"In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace. In denying it, one finds hope."
-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

Shut up, Slug.

------------------

An enourmous cloud of intercepts shoots from the Phylydion ships. Every single missle is blown out of the sky. Now, let's see if we can not fight for a minute. Slug, if you attack us, you will die.

------------------

-Han Solo

Says who? This whole fictional world is fake and arbitrary. No one here has any true authority over who can kill who. It's just whoever writes it first. Grow up and move on, please.

This post has been edited by Aithon : 04 January 2007 - 06:06 PM

Suddenly a huge pair of scissors cuts three-dimensional space like it was two-dimensional paper. All the ships, missiles, etc. have disappeared. Not destroyed, mearly moved to somewhere else along the plane of existance, with the folds of space, leaving everyone floating in a limitless blank nothing.

Well that was cool, now what?

C'mon people, the board is only limited by the bounds of our bragging. Read my topic if you haven't already.

------------------