The Blue Mushroom Pub

originaly posted by C|-|aos: Having tons more money than pp, a 1000 inch TV is nothing. A 2000 inch monitor on the best computer (mac computer, of course)

Spazzybob the philospher wakes up from where he was curled up on the floor for the past 2 pages of posts and says "Booyah to Macs!" and promptly falls back into his drooling coma. As his head hits the table (with a faint squishing sound) a suspicious looking bottle rolls onto the Bar...

------------------
Don't step on the ducks, they don't like it
-me 😛 It is as bad as you think, they are out to get you. -my brother

Woohoo, it's knit-picking time!

Originally posted by Spazzybob:
**originaly posted by C|-|aos: Having tons... ( BLAH BLAH BLAH )

Muahaha, as you can see, I am using the correct method for quoting.

"Booyah to Macs!"

Yeah, erm... what's that mean? pp scratches head Are you insulting Macs?

and promptly falls back into his drooling coma. As his head hits the table...

Wait, so you went into a coma, before you hit the table?

(with a faint squishing sound)

Squishy!

**Originally posted by Spazzybob:
a suspicious looking bottle rolls onto the Bar...

It's rolling onto the bar? You mean, like, on the roof?
</end knit-picking>

pp attacks the suspicious bottle with his brand new whirling-spinny-blade-thing mop of doom.

Edit: Fixed stuff! 🙂

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-16-2003).)

Originally posted by phantompenguin:
**pp realizes, again, that Suonas a girl! Everyone gasp! He tosses her a Dr. Pepper, at a discounted price,

"Oh my god is everyone staring at me because I like cooking???", Suona murmbles to herself "Strange people over here, probably never make nice food in their tents when they are out chopping scary animals". Suona gives pp her catering-card, drinks her Dr. Pepper, and leaves for the blue ghostlike creatures in the north. "I need some nice ingredients ;), Rawz, will be back in a sec."

------------------

(This message has been edited by Suona (edited 03-16-2003).)

Booyah is a good thing.

He passed out into a coma, fell, and hit his head.

The bar is the thing in a bar that the bartender stands behind, and that patrons sit on stools in front of.

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.
-Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt
The Aftermath will soon be upon you. Be warned.

Spazzybob wakens once again, but only to a hazy lavunith powder influenced conciousness. After he tries to order some cheese and a cyclops head from the barstool next to him, he walks around babbling to people about the world being balanced on a giant sea monkey untill they give him monry to go away. Feeling optimistic Spazzybob walks over to the pinball machine and tries to make friends with it. After a while the other patrons hear him exclaim "you don't love me any more!" and paint the pinball machine pink. Realizing that he is becoming increasingly unpopular with the other patrons, He immediatly ingests a whole nother bottle of lavunith potion. Crawling now, Spazzybob asks Rawzer about lodgings.

------------------

I ammusedly watch Chaos and pp fight it over with material possesions, but eventually get bored and walk over to them. "Look guys," I say to them, "the TV's great and all, but it's a little bit, how to say this, two dimensional." I start chanting a spell, and slowly a scene takes shape in the middle of the floor of a swordsman fighting in the northern territories. "Three-d spells make much better entertainment." A moment later, people begin to make bets on the outcome of the guy's fight and I raise another couple scenes for variety, including one of Gidolan Keep, so that we can keep an eye on the city. "And the best thing," I proclaim, "is that these are real time!" and the crowd of half drunk men cheer.

As I sit back down I realize I must be a conjuror (since I did the spells without thinking about them too much), but what is my name dosh garn it!

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

SuperNova tries to leave the pub through the teleporter, but his time machine has been malfunctioning due to the fact that the pinkness of the repainted pinball machine throws off the variable detection modulator in his random physics calculator. The time machine explodes inside the teleporter, causing a breakdown of the temporal structure of the bar.

------------------
Yet another meaningless post
(url="http://"http://www.evula.com")<EVula link>(/url)

Luckily, the bar does not exist in the temporal universe, as the doorway to the bar is actually a teleporter to an undisclosed location to anyone, including myself. Having the teleporter instead of a door also cuts down on break-ins.

Rawzer serves up some drinks while waiting for Suona to arrive.

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.

Suona reenters the bar with a heated face, she puts a bag on the bar "Rawz where's the kitchen of this bar? Dark Spirits have to be boiled right away to keep their taste". Suona explaines that only the ones who can fire from a distance have a very specific spicy taste, while cooking the ones that can't fire from distance are so flaw that even cooking ten red seashells with them won't help. "Cook them for only ten minutes, then they will become a nice and light snack, any longer will make them heavy as stone". "Oh and if anyone encounters an ogre's axe, see if there are still some herbs sticking to the end, they can make ogre beef taste heavenly."

------------------

Originally posted by Suona:
**"Oh and if anyone encounters an ogre's axe, see if there are still some herbs sticking to the end, they can make ogre beef taste heavenly."

pp returns to the bar after a long coma-type thing, finds some ogre-axe-with-herbs-on-the-end, and throws it (the axe) at Suona. This bar is far too peacful, I demand more disgusting gore and violence which will cause preppy cheerleaders to scatter in all directions.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

Rawzer catches the axe in midair, unfortunately at the pointy end. He hands the axe to Suona. "Here you go, I guess you can wash the blood out," he shrugs. Rawzer proceeds to challenge pp to a...
Posted Image
(url="http://"http://www.adventuredog.net/images/spoon.jpg")SPOON DUEL(/url).

Betting odds are 3:2 for me.

Edit: Yes, that really is my spoon. It is about 3 feet and 7 inches long, and it is currently kept in my locker at school.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Rawzer (edited 03-20-2003).)

Moments later, all the floor displays in the bar the most interesting action in Garendall: Rawzer and Posted Image then the ghostly swimming bird with one of the soup spoons from the bar. /me bets 10GP on Rawzer :).

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

(This message has been edited by MickyBIs (edited 03-20-2003).)

pp withdraws his Godly-Spoon and accepts Rawzer's duel. Bring it on.

------------------

Spazzy comes down from upstairs after a long nap. Sometime during his sleep one of his more sane personalities took over and has just now noticed the spoon fight. Spazyy volunteers to be the referee (there has to be one so he/she can be bribed). "ok you two, you know the rules, and remeber I don't execpt bribes below 100gp. Take your mark and,... FIGHT!

------------------

Rawzer slowly circles around pp, who is also circling. Rawzer quickly bops pp on the forehead and backs off again.

------------------

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**Rawzer slowly circles around pp, who is also circling. Rawzer quickly bops pp on the forehead and backs off again.

pp throws a bag of gold at Spazzybob before circling some more. He accidently bumps into Rawzer while circling, apoligizes (It's rude to bump into people and not say sorry), brushes himself off, and continues to circle.

------------------

Rawzer throws a bag of gold at pp, rendering him distracted. Rawzer quickly hits pp on the forehead again, but slightly harder this time.

------------------

2 points rawzer;0 points pp with a little creative refereeing (in favor of pp because he bribed me) I have decided that the fight is a tie and now anyone else who wants to can grab a spoon and start bashing

------------------

pp takes the gold of money and throws a gold piece on the ground. Rawzer bends over... SMASH* (It went smash!) Rawzer quickly regains his focus and backs away from pp... pp tosses a few gold coins on the ground... SMASH*

------------------

seeing that there is soon to be a lot of gold around, Spazzybob runs up to his pretend ropom in the attic to get his special gold catching bag. Just as he gets back, the first piece is about to be thown. (throwing gold is very effective, not only is it valuable, its HEAVY)

------------------