Un-Employment thread

Name: Nonconventionally Creative (nonconventional) (real name withheld until I have something)
Development platform: EV Nova
Tools available: EVNEW and RezEditor; anything free and reputable.
Skills: Bit logic and proofreading; some basic 3D drawing skills.
Experience: Nothing released.
Availability: All types of projects, but I may intermittently be unavailable. Try to contact me to see.

This post has been edited by Nonconventionally Creative : 11 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

Name: Not going to say until I'm contacted.
Development Platform: EV: Nova
Tools: MissionComputer, Google Sketchup, Blender, Adobe CS3 Mastersuite
Skills: Some writing, coding outfits, modeling ships and outfits (Note: can't render, unless someone tells me how to do it in TurboCAD Pro)
Experiance: Fair amount. Very little released, but plenty of half completed projects of fair quality.
Availability: Most of the time. If I'm away, then I'll contact the person before hand to let them know.

This post has been edited by 101181920 : 11 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

Name: Snorre
Tools: Logic Pro
Skills: Composer and sound designer
Experience: I developed the universe for New Horizons, as well as the sounds and most of the music.
Availability: Sometimes : )

This post has been edited by snorrev : 25 June 2008 - 02:52 AM

I should post here I suppose?
Name: Fireball
Tools: Audacity, Photoshop CS, Mission Computer, SpinApp, blender, a text editor
Skills: Sounds, graphics, sprites, storylines, and I have half a brain

Name: Static the one and only (Charles Sutherland)

Development platform: EV: Nova

Tools available: EVNEW(plugin developer), Gamemaker7.0 pro, ACID pro 4.0, cuebase, audacity, sound forge, and, flash 8 pro

Skills: Big idea's. Fast typer. Good With 2d sprite's. And background's. good animator, storyline's, sound's
, even, hacking:-(don't know if that is useful), html scripting.

Experience: I know enough. My own game feturing SONIC AND FRIENDS. I am making a game based on plane's with fitted space engines. (XF: SUBSPACE comming soon to yoyogames.com), small under developed Game site:- know of any free web hosters?-:i also have msn messenger so if that help you to contact me better then there you go.

Availability: Small projects, I.E:-Making a cooler background, Cooler ship's, a walkthrough, even avallible for making weapon plugins. Online all the time, mostly.

e-mail: static-@hotmail.com
AIM: ??????
YIM: ??????

This post has been edited by Static the one and only : 08 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

Name: king_of_manticores (real name withheld)

Development platform: EV Nova on Macintosh

Tools: MissionComputer, LunarCell

Skills: As long as you don't let me code missions, weapons, or cr�ns, I'm usually fine. Planets are my specialty--thanks to CS3's LunarCell, I can whip up a few planets for your plug-ins/TCs. Give me info on what you want your planet to look like and I'll see if I can match your specifications. I can handle writing quite well, though I'm quite terrible when it comes to technical descriptions.

Experience: Not too good with coding, but I can handle the basics.

Availability: FREE, that spells free. Ask away.

(king).(of).(manticores)@(gmail).(com) (remove the parentheses)

This post has been edited by king_of_manticores : 21 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

Name: Nick Anderson
Platform: Nova on Mac
Tools: Photoshop
Skills: Planet Graphics
Experience: Couple of years on Aftermath
Availability: Available

I'm thinking about unpinning this topic. It hasn't been used for a couple years as you can see, and I think it's run its course. Any objections?

I agree — given the state of the community today I think it’s more productive for people to ask when they want help, rather than trying to maintain a directory that can never reflect who will actually be willing to do what.

So be it.