Un-Employment thread

Name: Waladil Surewood The Loyal.

Dev Platform: writing story lines. EV nova very little, just starting.

tools: EVNEW.

Skills: ingenuity, writing ability, and very little EVNEW ability.

Experience: me getting bored and wanting to upgrade EV nova.

Availability: Story lines for anything, proofreading (please, I hate bad grammar and spelling) Menial labor.

Name: gray_shirt_ninja

Development platform: EV:Nova, EV:O, EV

Tools available: Mission Computer, GIMP, Bryce 5, ResEdit, ViewRLE, SpinApp

Skills: Re-coloring the stock Nova rlës

Experience: I can use all the tools I have listed

Availability: Yes

Contact: I'm not stupid enough to post my email on a web board. PM me.

Name: Jean-Luc Picard

Development platform: EV: Nova

Tools available: Mission Computer

Skills: Full Plug-in Development

Experience: STN:TFF, Stratocaster

Availability: Anything, as long as I have more than a week to do the work.

Just PM me, I check this site multiple times a day.

This post has been edited by Jean-Luc Picard : 23 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

See below

This post has been edited by Sneb-o-bobble : 29 May 2007 - 03:39 PM

Name: sneb-o

Development platform: EV: Nova and EV: Override

Tools available: Evone, Mission Computer, Wings 3d, SpinApp6, nova file changer, fireworks 8, planet forge.

Skills: Writing for anything, Custom Ship Graphics, Cool names

Experience:3 3D ships as seen here: Attached File stingeryard.gif (2.8K)
Number of downloads: 7 * Attached File cruiseryard.gif (3.34K)
Number of downloads: 7 * Attached File fighteryard.gif (1.98K)
Number of downloads: 8 (*all ships here are copyright)
. and some cheat plugins! I did all of the plugin "the cold war".

Availability: All. Large projects, small projects and TC's.

e-mail: ishkabibble@dialupatcost.ca
AIM: N/A
YIM: N/A

This post has been edited by Sneb-o-bobble : 29 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Apr 5 2007, 08:00 PM, said in Un-Employment thread:

Name: gray_shirt_ninja

Development platform: EV:Nova, EV:O, EV

Tools available: Mission Computer, GIMP, Bryce 5, ResEdit, ViewRLE, SpinApp

Skills: Re-coloring the stock Nova rlës

Experience: I can use all the tools I have listed

Availability: Yes

Contact: I'm not stupid enough to post my email on a web board. PM me.

it's not stupid to place your e-mial on a webboard if its in a situation like this!

Spambots don't really care why you're posting your email. They just see that it's an email address, so they send their crap to it.

Name: Dash_Merc

Development platform: Escape Velocity: Nova (Win & OS X), Escape Velocity: Classic, Never got into Override, but willing to try

Tools available: MissionComputer, EVNEW, ResEdit (rather not, though), Photoshop CS1 OS X, Quicktime Pro OS X, GarageBand, FLStudio 7 XXL, Google Sketchup, iMovie (Moderate to High proficiency in all listed)

Skills: Writing (CLICK HERE for fanfiction.net story...waaaay outdated), Most features of plugin editing are made easy with MissionComputer...so no shock that I can handle most things it throws at me (Moderate plugin development), I understand and am fairly good at video editing (nothing fancy, but cut-n-paste editing, basic effects, rotoscoping (Photoshop - frame-by-frame), and sound engineering are all good with me), music composition (AcidPlanet)(mp3unsigned), basic understanding of music theories, Moderate Google Sketchup proficiency, ability to work in many freeware or shareware 3D modeling suites (Anim8or, Sketchup, Blender...barely). I am an everything man. I will do my best to do something, and if I do not know how to do it, I will learn.

Experience: I am currently working on small EVN plugins (weapons ideas - nothing storyline-changing...yet). I released a few versions of a small plugin for EV Classic introducing two factions, the Boozerama, and the Party Poopers. The name of the non-Boozerama side was meant to be temporary, but is currently holding fast, as I had to drop the plugin for school matters. the link is forever buried in the pile of Boozerama thread graves on the EVC board.

Availability: Small projects, graphics, and sound work. I will help work on a TC, but I cannot devote my full attention to TC development. Small, managed tasks are my thing for now.

e-mail: dash (dot) merc (at) gmail (dot) com (I check almost daily)

(Other forms of contact will be added as they are realized.)

This post has been edited by Dash_Merc : 24 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

Name: Cosmic Nuisance

Platform: Nova (OS X)

Tools available: Mission computer (latest version), Photoshop CS3 (yeah, baby!)

Skills: Writing, Pretty advanced plugin making (no real ships or anything, images usually modified nova outfits, etc, nothing to show but I can give you a test if you want), Image based graphics (no 3D stuff).

Experience: No plugin experience yet (released anyway), but I'm working on a plug right now that should be out in a month, so we'll see how that turns out.
Here's a planet I did in CS3: Attached File New_Sparta.gif (89.82K)
Number of downloads: 51

Availability: Limited. Again, working on a plug for myself, but it should be done within at least two months.

This post has been edited by Cosmic_Nusiance : 21 January 2008 - 06:38 AM

Name: Captain Zaphod Beeblebrox

Development platform: EV: Classic (soon as I'm registered I'm going for Nova) OS 9.2.2 AND OS X (10.3.9)

Tools available: ResEdit

Skills: Creating/editing ships/outfits (no graphics/text). I can quickly figure out bugs for those specified.

Experience: EV Data Upgrade1.0, Ultimate EV Data1.0 (EVC; no future versions, even though it's very buggy)

Availability: All except Graphics and Text. Not on the computer as much anymore, not as able to test plugs.

e-mail: macman161@mac.com (preferable; 49 days before it closes); frogman31994@aol.com
More preferable, PM me ASAP.

This post has been edited by Captain Zaphod Beeblebrox : 21 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

Name: pistgavin

Development platform: EV: Override/Nova OS 9.2.2 AND OS X (10.3.9)

Tools available: ResEdit + free stuff

Skills: All round programmer. love writing missions, storylines, desc's for planets etc, not so much fiddly stuff

Experience: I know the OS9 way of programming like the back of my hand. Completely, utterly out of date with nova programming as have never tried it. Would love to learn it so will require some tutoring and advice. quick learner though- show me the ropes and the bible will take me the rest of the way.

Availability: very busy but happy to join in on projects to help out, simple stuff that takes time but not much skill. very interested in helping with story development, text, descriptions, proof reading....

e-mail: PM or e-mail yan@maydayhealthcareplc.co.uk (put GAVIN HARDY as the title and msg will be forwarded to me!)

Name: C.Z.

Platform: Nova for iMac Intel

Tools: Bryce 6.1, Photoshop CS3, Poser 7, learning C++ and Visual Basic, Torque Game Engine (Garage Games) and the EV Nova editors.

Skills: Graphics can see the picture I have created on the bryce5 website here http://www.bryce5.co...=connorzelinsky

Experience: Never had a job, been teaching myself Bryce and all the above programs (C++ at school)

Availability: In school so weekends/ breaks or could leave school.

Name: S.S. Valor

Platform: Development is Nova, Override, Classic; Testing is Nova 1.0.A

Tools: Wings 3D, Blender, Pen & Paper, Text Edit, Grey Matter, Mission Computer

Skills: Station Models for Blender (but not textures), Ships for Wings 3D, Artist, Scientific Descriptions

Experience: Two models of hyper-gates here, various ships in wings, the semi-finished Full Reseter

Availibility: No more testing for Plugpack v18, so I'm open whenever not fixing bugs in Full Reseter

This post has been edited by S.S. Valor : 15 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

Name: EKHawkman

Platform: Nova

Tools: No graphics but standard writing programs.

Skills: Writing for anything. Desc and backstory especially.

Experience: Worked on part of the Nova Ships Guide and have done a desc for occasional outfits

Availibility: I have no other projects so as long as school work allows I'm yours.

Contact: PM, hawkins_erik at yahoo dot com. (less spam bots)

Name: Claimh Solais

Development platform: C, C++, EV Nova (Windows), Allegro

Tools available: EVNEW, Codeblocks with Mingw, Blender, GIMP

Skills:

3D Modelling - Not good at UV mapping, so I just create generic textures and materials. Good with ships/mechanicals.
EV:Nova modding - I can create/mod most EVN resources without problems. Don't count on stellar performance
2D Graphics - Can edit, stylize, distort, retouch, etc. Uses GIMP, because its free.
Writing - Has above-average writing ability -was once Assistant Editor of a high school publication/newspaper. Has knowledge of most science concepts, but sucks at math.

Experience: EVN: Lohengrin Battle Carrier Plug, EVN: Trained Abilities Plug

Availability: All. Will be online once a week, thrice if lucky.

e-mail: berserkfuhrerx (at) yahoo (dot) com
YIM: berserkfuhrerx

Name: thawdragon

Tools available: EVNEW

Skills: Many people have deemed me an excellent writer. I'm willing to put this to the test...

Experience: No projects in a professional field as of yet.

Availability: Whatever isn't going to get in the way of school work

Name: Aserel(Real's Classified)
Platform: Both!
Tools: Eh, I can get any free ones...
Skills: Very good at ideas given a root source- You give me ,"They are a nomadic, physcic people" and I make it into a small storyline.
Experience: None, sadly
Availability: Sketchy. Weekends are my playground normally.

Contact: PM- AIM is NicyraDR, but don't expect a reply, or a nice one, unless you mention EVN in some way.

This post has been edited by Aserel : 26 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Name: Of Doom (john braxton)
Platform:EVN mac/pc
Tools: sketchup(I can't render) , mission computer
Experience: None yet some soon I hope
Availability: I have lots of time right now

This post has been edited by of doom : 16 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

Name: Guy Sullavin

Development platform: EV: Nova and EV: Override

Tools available: Mission Computer, Shipwrite, Spinapp, Wings 3D, Photoshop CS1

Skills: 3d Ships (my imagination dies when i try to make my OWN ships but if you give me ideas, Im sure i can do it), Simple editing (Mission Computer basics), Ship distorting (say you wanted a starbridge by red, but in a natural way, i can do that)

Experience: None, yet.

Availability: Every other weekend, and 3:30 PM 10:00 PM on weekdays

e-mail: ben@strungdesign
AIM: Benjamen Strung
YIM: guysullavin
Xfire: guysullavin
MSN: trogdor78@hotmail.com<- also an alternative e-mail
XBL Gamertag: Guy Sullavin

Unless you list who you are, what you are asking of me, when its due, where you want it sent to, and how you want it done(YOU CANT CONTROL ME!)

This post has been edited by guysullavin : 18 May 2008 - 12:42 AM

Name: Eirikr Xenocrates

Tools available: Mission Computer, Blender, Gimp

Skills: 3D modeling(very primitive because I am a beginner) 2D graphics, Writing Storylines

Experience: 1 very very simple plugin (1 ship, 1 weapon (not released))

Availability: Every day. I've got nuthin to do 😉

e-mail: smokindoritos@gmail.com(check daily)
AIM: smokin_doritos@bairdbunch.com (hardly ever use)
MSN: bazooka_weilder24@hotmail.com (I never use this)