~ A P O P H I S ~

It looks like a flying gun. Why not <insert manufacturer's name> 142-V Gunship?

@lnsu, on Jan 11 2008, 07:44 PM, said in ~ A P O P H I S ~:

I agree with this.

Also Congrats on the modelling the ships/space stations do look amazing (jealously realises what he just said).

Good luck with the future....

@lnsu, on Jan 11 2008, 07:44 PM, said in ~ A P O P H I S ~:

Attached File Gunship.jpg (32.69K)
Number of downloads: 45

@yamfries, on Jan 15 2008, 09:15 PM, said in ~ A P O P H I S ~:

Attachment Gunship.jpg

Haha nice one 😛

since I posted a fighter in while,

Posted Image

Good stuff, yoda. It looks like you are coming along pretty good.

Might I suggest texturing the ships?
The default cubic noise looks a bit.... well... flat...

texturing can really make them stand out more and make them alive!

I'm not dead yet!

And I just fixed my computer, So I may soon be able to help. My ban on EVN may soon be lifted, since I now have a job, So I'm coming back. 😄

Hey, geek. Long time no see.

ok, this topic is about to go dead, so I am going to start a new one soon, with all of the information in a more organized environment.

How is the TC coming along, anyhow?

well, mostley I am working on getting all of he small things out of the way. like planets and system names, and other small things like that. Once Cosmic finishes spinning ships, I will be starting on implementing them, but as I haven't heard from him in a long time, it may be awhile. He just got a new computer, and is still working on setting it up with all of the programs it need for working on a TC.

As for she actual ship models, Last Strain Ships are 90% finished, Apophis ships are 20% finished, Amourieyan ships are 0%, and other miscellaneous ships are 0%. but I am Making slow and steady progress on them.

Storyline is still in the planning phase. And it is slowly evolving into something spectacular, However, I can't tel you anything, because it is would ruin the surprise.

slow but steady progress.