How do I make weapons secondary?

Whenever I try to edit weapons, I don't see how to make them secondary. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Which program are you using to edit them?

Edit:

For example, if you are using EVNew, to completely edit a weapon you have to edit both the weapon and its corresponding outfit. In one of these, there is a tick box which says "secondary" or words to that effect.

This post has been edited by pp0u20e8 : 31 July 2006 - 04:45 PM

I understand it now. Thanks.

Any time mate.

Psst: EVNEW - 'tis all in caps. It's an acronym, after all. 😛

<_<

:laugh:

But is it an acronym though? Or is it a combination of an acronym and a abbreviation?

An abbronym?

Otherwise it would be pronounced eh-fv-new.

It's an acronym. E scape V elocity N ova E ditor for W indows.

Yes, but it's only an acronym if it's said how it's spelled. This is not. EV is said as an abbreviation, and NEW is said as an acronym.

... żque?

An acronym is a word that's made from the initials of a name of some sort. The definition includes nothin about how the new word is pronounced, not even in America - and you're in England. Besides, who ever said that "EVNEW" should be pronounced "Ee Vee New"?

Perhaps where you're getting confused is that abbreviations are pronounced in full rather than being read as written - for example, you write "etc" but when you read it out, you say "et cetera" in full. However, that you pronounce the letters of an acronym separately does not turn the acronym into an abbreviation.

But hey, we're getting off topic. 😛

Oh yes. I would like to admit defeat on this one. My wires are well and truly crossed.

@pp0u20e8, on Jul 31 2006, 04:56 PM, said in How do I make weapons secondary?:

<_<
:laugh:
But is it an acronym though? Or is it a combination of an acronym and a abbreviation?

An abbronym?
Otherwise it would be pronounced eh-fv-new.

I pronounce it ee vee noo

@belthazar, on Aug 1 2006, 04:10 PM, said in How do I make weapons secondary?:

... żque?

Manuel!! :laugh: