TC's

Im bored with Nova. Know of some good TC's or how to make a TC.

Dude, just make one. It's super-easy.

Edit: ugh. waste of post 3500

This post has been edited by lobf : 04 May 2006 - 08:35 PM

im a crappy plugin maker

Than I don't think it was the best idea to ask someone for advice for finding or making an entire TC.

Anyway, wait for Arpia 2. When it comes out (I have faith it will), I think it is going to be awesome.

Polycon. TCTC.

I made a really cool TC. It's so cool I play it every day. In fact, it's so cool I'm not going to let anyone else have it.

Woah man....you must be L337 with a name like that.

Really? I never would have guessed.

Try the previous two games. Then Polycon. Then ARPIA2, which should be out by then. Then ask again.

If all goes as planned, Colosseum TC will be done by the end of summer since its a great deal smaller than just about everything else in development, Teacup TC aside...

There's this one cool TC in development ('development' means people are working on it and it might just come out someday). If I told you about it, I would have to kill you.

There are probably 30 oe so TC's in development as long as you define "development" as people thinking about making it come out someday...

EVN Firefly Part 1 (of 3 planned) isn't too far off. Mostly it's a matter of finishing the storyline right now.

Parts 2 and 3 will extend the storyline, but also other aspects of the game; so Part 1 will be sorta like a beta.

And Dogfighter Elite will make your babies cry.

@lindley, on May 6 2006, 10:40 AM, said in TC's:

EVN Firefly Part 1 (of 3 planned) isn't too far off. Mostly it's a matter of finishing the storyline right now.

Parts 2 and 3 will extend the storyline, but also other aspects of the game; so Part 1 will be sorta like a beta.

Can't wait for that Lindley.

@lindley, on May 7 2006, 03:40 AM, said in TC's:

Looking forward to it.
:: Runs in circles ::

Try SFA TC.

@guy, on May 5 2006, 12:07 AM, said in TC's:

I made a really cool TC. It's so cool I play it every day. In fact, it's so cool I'm not going to let anyone else have it.

OH PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT!! I'll be your best friend! I'll give you my lunch money! I'll let you play Pokemon on my game boy during recess!! PLEASE!!

@aelran, on May 6 2006, 05:01 PM, said in TC's:

Looking forward to it.
:: Runs in circles ::

Best. Quote. Ever.

Thank you, Qaanol. I felt that something absurd seemed appropriate to conclude the statement.

This post has been edited by Aelran : 10 May 2006 - 04:49 AM

Oh boy.