the plug-in

the so-called plug-in that i was working on isn't going to come out, since i faced many problems doing it, but it's okay. I've started a new plug-in and if i require further assistance, i will post it here. Still i won't forget the help of:
Crusader Alpha
Guy
Modesty_Blaise_Us

the help they gave me in the past will be used in the new plug-in

this plug-in is based on the game released in 1996 ( i guess) called marathon so if anybody can show me a website where i can found sutff about this game like names of creatures, planets, etc...i know a few but i could use some more. thank you

This post has been edited by Rebel Klaudyo : 12 February 2006 - 07:51 AM

if you played Marathon you should know all this, if not try Marathon.bungie.org (yes, the same bungie that makes Halo, which is more or less a modern version of the Marathon games)

Noone should be expected to remember everything relevant all of the time, Edwin_again. Some times people just forget.

thank you. i knew that website but just didnt search enough.

the game was released a couple of years ago. i remember to play it when i was a child. (i kept dieying but whatever :p) so i dont remember some stuff, still, it's a nice game and i think the idea of bringing part of it to evnova would be interesting

hmm, that could be very interesting indeed. and i apologize if my first post seemed snappish, it was not intended to. and you REALLY don't need the _again part of my name, i am after the same Edwin just back with YET ANOTHER screenname because i can never remember my old passwords and i'm allways dormant long enough to have a new e-mail by the time i come back

Original Marathon is from 1994.

ooo ooo, some of my fondest memories were playing multiplayer marathon deathmatches, he was a lamer and a spawn camper and i was a rocket **** according to my friends, life was sweet.

what ships do you think i should use for the pfhor ? (out original game ships)

and where can i find marathon 2 durandal intro music ?(i've searched. i only have part of it, all of it would be better)

thank you 🙂

Rebel Klaudyo, on Feb 14 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

and where can i find marathon 2 durandal intro music ?(i've searched. i only have part of it, all of it would be better)

thank you 🙂
View Post

Go to the Trilogy Release page, you want the Windows/SDL Music file for Marathon 2. It comes without a file extension, but it's a aiff file.

It's entirely possible that the Mac file's exactly the same, but I tried the SDL one first, as I was trying to avoid resource forks, and it worked fine 😉

many thx i got the full music 🙂

i have a windows but im making that plug-in on a mac

This post has been edited by Rebel Klaudyo : 14 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

Rebel Klaudyo, on Feb 14 2006, 11:14 AM, said:

View Post

Wraith, I'd say

sounds good, mispeled, but i was thinking in extra ships. so u can play the normal game and also the marathon extra string