Vell-os Revival

modesty_blaise_us, on Feb 1 2006, 07:25 AM, said:

Right click or ctrl click.
Download linked file then remove the txt ending in finder.

I have no idea why it shows up as a txt document, but the above shall do the trick.
View Post

'sides, i already have a copy of stuffit 10.0

darth_vader, on Jan 30 2006, 01:49 PM, said:

Wow Pipline AND Qaanol!
You should be proud of yourself. 🙂
View Post

I will never understand why the hell people hold Qaanol's opinion to be so wonderful.

NebuchadnezzaR, on Feb 1 2006, 01:58 PM, said:

In any case, I can gurantee the color isn't olive.
View Post

Yeah, it should be either yellow or light blue.

anyhow, the link to the plug on the ambrosia site is here, it's a derect link, so no need to search 😄

Kenshin the ancient, on Feb 2 2006, 05:11 AM, said:

anyhow, the link to the plug on the ambrosia site is here, it's a derect link, so no need to search 😄
View Post

No it isnt. It worked for me, so you have to resubmit as .sit.bin. slaps Kenshin That works for OS X, but wont work for us Windows users! .sitx is better than a totally unreadable Archiver file, but only just.

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 02 February 2006 - 10:08 AM

General Cade Smart, on Feb 2 2006, 09:08 AM, said:

No it isnt. It worked for me, so you have to resubmit as .sit.bin. slaps Kenshin That works for OS X, but wont work for us Windows users! .sitx is better than a totally unreadable Archiver file, but only just.
View Post

oh well, im an anti windows guy anyhow shrugs

the link that was posted came with a folder and it only had a .TXT readme file

This post has been edited by Liam Porteous : 02 February 2006 - 01:37 PM

Liam Porteous, on Feb 2 2006, 05:36 PM, said:

View Post

It's you!!!!

<_<

hehe, all in good fun Liam 😉

Liam Porteous, on Feb 2 2006, 12:36 PM, said:

View Post

i downloaded it just to make sure, it had a plugin.
i don't know what happend for you

woops

This post has been edited by UpChuck : 02 February 2006 - 11:52 PM

Guys,

While the Add-ons rules request .sit.bin, it's not a hard and fast requurement. It would be polite of Kenshin to make his plug useable for Windows machines, but he obviously can't be bothered, and doesn't like Windows anyway... can't say I blame him, but there's no cause for him to be rude.

Kenshin, I suggest you consider a reupload. I'll happily delete the older file, if you can make your plug multi-platform compatible.

Dave @ ATMOS

pipeline, on Feb 3 2006, 07:06 AM, said:

Guys,

While the Add-ons rules request .sit.bin, it's not a hard and fast requurement. It would be polite of Kenshin to make his plug useable for Windows machines, but he obviously can't be bothered, and doesn't like Windows anyway... can't say I blame him, but there's no cause for him to be rude.

Kenshin, I suggest you consider a reupload. I'll happily delete the older file, if you can make your plug multi-platform compatible.

Dave @ ATMOS

View Post

I will if you provide a link to a .bin maker

If I received such a polite reminder of correct procedure from Pipeline himself for a self-admitted transgression I would be quite inclined to search for a .bin encoder myself, Kenshin. But that's just me. It's not like pure-mac.com or macorchard.com are far away. And if they are for some reason, there is always google.

well, i can get the one that is linked to here now that im not in study hall, i just asked that because our school's webmaster put up a dansguard and blocked almost every site under the sun, save all the unuseful-to-school sites.

i will get a sitx.bin version up in a few

You can find a set of manual binning and zipping utilities here, and if you are using MacOS X, you can also use orcaloverbri9's Plug-in Archiver, available here.

Anyway, the plug looks good so far. I look forward to seeing later versions!

Edwards

This post has been edited by Edwards : 04 February 2006 - 12:40 AM

uhhh, I don't know about you guys, but I downloaded the plug in on windows and it worked fine.

Anaxagoras, on Feb 2 2006, 09:16 AM, said:

I will never understand why the hell people hold Qaanol's opinion to be so wonderful.
Yeah, it should be either yellow or light blue.
View Post

Because, even though he is quite young (Well, medium young. He's been around over a year now) he has managed to do some pretty cool stuff, and he has an all around great personality. Even I can't do everything he can. Including have a great personality.

Two things: from your screenshots, there are traders in Vell-os space. Why? Also, I'm on a Mac and I downloaded an empty stuff-it file.

There are traders in Vell-os space, mostly IDA frigates and Leviathans, and i don't know why you only got a empty file, i'll try downloading it

Qaanol is mostly cool for his sig.

And his oh so manly toned body.