making ship in blender

Ok, I was trying to import my first ship into EV Nova using EV One. I made the ship in blender, rendered a movie 36 frames long of the ship spinning in a circle, used the movie to pic file thing, loaded it in EV One, and the spin is all messed up. It looks like it is too big and it doesn't look right. I can't find a way to cut off part of the pct to make it look right like I used to do with Ship Maker or whatever it was called. How do I make the ship centered? I centered the camera on the center of the ship in Blender..

also I just got resourcerer(it works on os x) and I want to use Nova Tools with it but it doesn't seem to work.

NovaTools doesn't work in Resourcerer.

It sounds to me like you need to set your x- and y-tiles. They need to be set to the size of your imported picture.

When I was doing my ship it looked all wierd too and it was the X and Y tiles.

Does it look like it's being viewed through a fish-eye lens?

If so, you need to set the camera position much farther from the actual ship, and use a high zoom factor. That eliminates perspective effects.

Ok it works now. I had to manually set the number of frames x and y.

How did you animate in blender? I spent like 3 hours trying to figure out how to rotate the whole object at once. Irritating program

If I had a penny for every post like this...

How did you animate in blender? I spent like 3 hours trying to figure out how to rotate the whole object at once. Irritating program

Try the video tuturials.